What's new

OOC Little Talks

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Right! Off we go! *woof*

After some experimentation, I managed to scrounge up a battlemap for Andei and Rekai's encounter. I'm afraid it's pretty basic. Hopefully you get the cliff's edge and drop, because I'm pretty bad with elevation and perspective and can't for the life of me make it clear that you're on a hill, not a field. Or the base of a slope, anyhow. About halfway between the camp and the wolves the terrain starts to ramp, up until some point off-map but not too far. This is the evolution of one of my earlier battlemaps, but in the future I might experiment more and they will hopefully get better *woof*

To Dann/Kaerri/Parrot - those potions you got from the healer will be assigned to Maggie's inventory once I'm done with the character sheet redesign (soon), or else to the inventories of whoever gets them by then! In the meantime, you are to gather your party and venture forth. It gets a little tricky since your next scene is supposed to be at the spot where Andei/Rekai are right now, and they're not yet done, so we will have to de-synchronize everyone's watches I guess lol *woof*

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Thanks for letting us know!

If you like, we can say we just lack the time to travel to where they are before their combat ends? That might take out the "tricky" part. =)

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Actually, my bad. I've stated that we're roleplaying both scenes at about the same time (10h-11h), yet I've also said that the dragonhunters left Haven early in the morning. So if they've had a lead of several hours, and it only takes about an hour to get to the scene of the dragon attack (the Chosen's next destination), then the hunters must be quite a ways farther by now. Everything checks out, I just spaced out for a moment there, hm. I mixed up the scene of the dragon attack and the dragonhunters' current location *woof*

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
I understand that Andei is a bit busier than usual lately, but he has promised to do what he can to get through this encounter quickly. I hope nothing's happened in the meantime to make matters worse, but he's informed me when he joined that for certain reasons he might become periodically unavailable.

None of that excuses you from posting, Rekai! :P Do you need help?

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
With everyone's permission, I've gone and moved us to the next scene. It's assumed here that the Chosen walked uneventfully for about an hour, until Carn signaled in some way that they reached the place. If ParrotParfait ParrotParfait would be as kind as to make it so... 😇 What follows is entirely dependent on everyone's actions, but I don't expect to spend a lot of time here. See what you can do *woof*

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
I was hoping to get a post written before the holiday, but it looks like that's not happening, so it'll probably be Saturday at least before I can post. Don't wait for me, I'll catch up to wherever we are when I get there. ^33^

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
I was waiting for you, Dann, or Jack to post something since I don't have anything to reply to just off of Carn's post. It's fine if you're busy Kaerri, we're definitely not waiting on just you. But if you and Dann are both busy, and Jack Elarithon Jack Elarithon doesn't reply in the next couple of days, I'll improvise something by the end of the week *woof*

In other news, I am still waiting on both Andei Andei and Rekai Leon Rekai Leon to post. And they're definitely not in a situation that calls for long, elaborate, inspired posts of art, anything that makes your character's intentions clear will work, really! *woof* If either of you have a problem, don't sit on it, let me know. We really shouldn't be spending so much time on a single combat situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)