What's new

OOC Little Talks

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
Hey Jack? Dannigan and I were talking about what we can do to help, and I realized I've been in similar situations in his Robotech game when I just didn't know what my character would do. At those times, Dannigan sometimes says to me, "Why not just post what she's thinking? No one can see into your character's head but you." Maybe you want to just peek inside his head and see what he's thinking about this situation he's in now?

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Supporter
Ok after some talking with Jack, I realized the cause of the misunderstanding. All this time... He's been considering his last post as valid response to my latest post... Even though my post was posted AFTER his post. So that's a bit of posting time travel right there.

It's also partially due to his sentence where he took the liberty of stating that NPCs approached him and asked questions and he ignored them.

I might have forgotten about that, since typically I will be the one controlling said NPCs and I hadn't yet had anyone approach Asher. Lol. So when you put it like that, I suppose my reply doesn't change enough to warrant a reply from Jack.

@Jack Elarithon I suggest you review my latest post for Asher and think carefully if he wants to stand there like a statue and completely ignore the two soldiers, or if he'll say something. If you really have nothing to say then I suppose we'll move along as if literally nothing happened. Sorry.

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Supporter
Ok so... Sorry for the short post. Obviously, I've decided it was probably for the best to stop deliberating and move on to the war council. So if everyone would be so kind as to give their closing statements, we will close this scene.

Special apology to Jack. There will be more to do and say shortly. And you don't have to post anything right now, unless you wish to share some of Asher's thoughts - it's a great opportunity for him to lean against the wall, enjoy the view, and contemplate *woof*

MDL

RIP Doctor Calgori (2012-2017)
I've been getting my shit from Sweden to Russia for the last couple of days. Back in action now. I will read and post now.

MDL

Just read my last post again and noticed that there were some missing characters in some of the words. Last time I post from my iPhone :/

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Oh yes! Auri is 400 kg of ball-shaped love. It hasn't come into the game yet, but he's got the ability to roll up into a giant ball and travel around (which I think is a lot of fun!). =)

Reactions: MDL

MDL

Oh yes! Auri is 400 kg of ball-shaped love. It hasn't come into the game yet, but he's got the ability to roll up into a giant ball and travel around (which I think is a lot of fun!). =)
I like his gentlemanly optimism

Wolf Rawrrr

Wolf-Knight
Supporter
I apologize once again for my inactivity. There's been so much work lately, like basically every single day I'm doing a cross-country trip, sometimes two... The computer in the car reads like 8-10 hour driving time, and consider that this is purely the time that the engine spent running - if I drove for that much, then my total work day is probably 12-15 hours. On top of that, my father's been hospitalized for a week due to a routine surgery procedure (if surgery can be called routine...), and since he's the director of the company, it is now up to me and my brother to handle his responsibilities as well.

I will absolutely move things along this week, aiming for tomorrow, just wanted to give you guys an explanation and thank you for your patience. Particularly Medel since he's new to the game and I realize how bad this looks, to be so laggy in the very start of the chapter >.< *whine*

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
Oh dear. I hope you and your brother are able to get plenty of rest in all this -- sounds like you need it! I hope your father's surgery goes well and that he recovers as smoothly and swiftly as possible.

Thanks for checking in, too. We miss you and worry when we don't hear from you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)