• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

OOC Little Talks

btw, has anyone seen dungeon meshi on netflix?

Another question (but related to the RP), did the literature about dragons have anything about potential weak points in the dragon's scales? Got the idea from Dungeon Meshi.
Just about what you'd expect. The underbelly area, which is nowhere near as armored, though at the same time it's not typically exposed, either. Aside from that, the head - eyes and the brain behind them, the mouth itself is a potential weak point while open. The wings are a weak point in terms of movement and agility, though particularly large ones benefit from needing more damage to disable them, however crippling the wings would still leave one with a powerful, as well as enraged, grounded threat.

I'm really sorry. :/ I didn't log in for a few days. And then I still didn't log in for a few days more. And then I skidded along in a patch of not logging in and not doing much of anything creativity-wise and now I've got over a hundred alerts and apparently "a few days" somehow turned into over a month and catching up feels more overwhelming than I'd been afraid of. I'll do my best but I don't know how good that's going to be, if any good at all.
I know what that's like. Don't beat yourself up over it, I am overall saddened by the lack of progress while at the same time understanding little can be done. I'm mainly thankful that the few of you haven't disappeared altogether, even while realizing that the longer this situation persists, the greater the risk becomes *whine*

At this point I am well in favor of quantity over quality, at least for as long as it takes to get through this bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back