• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LittleButton

Hello everyone! I'm looking for people who might be interested in doing a Little space/Age regression roleplay. I'll be roleplaying the little and I'm open to doing a variety of fandoms or we could use our own characters. Doesn't matter to me! There's a couple requirements for those who might want to roleplay with me. Please read everything! I'll know if you didn't.
-ˏˋ REQUIREMENTS:
【★】Keep it clean! I'm not comfortable partaking in anything sexual whatsoever and it's against the guidelines so please respect my boundaries.
【★】Communicate with me! I like getting to know the person I'm roleplaying with behind the screen. I like making new friends and talking with my partners OOC.
【★】I'm only looking to do BxB ships at the moment since It's my usual preference. Sorry!
【★】Lastly, you must be capable of writing roughly around 5+ lines or more, have decent grammar and be relatively active. Don't message me then randomly disappear for days. That's just rude.
-ˏˋ FANDOMS:
My Hero Academia
(Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Kirishima Eijiro, Tamaki Amajiki)
Attack On Titan (Armin Arlert, Jean Kirstein)
Voltron (Lance Mcclain, Keith Kogane, Takashi Shirogane, Adam W.)
Danganronpa (Makoto Naegi, Hajime Hinata)
Ouran Host Club (Kaoru Hitachiin, Honey Senpai, Mori Senpai)
Marvel & DC (Peter Parker, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Dick Grayson)
Sanders Sides (Thomas, Virgil, Roman Sanders)
Supernatural (Sam, Dean Winchester)
BTS (Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope, Suga)
Detroit: Become Human (Ralph, Connor, Jerry, Simon)
Stranger Things (Steve Harrington, Jonathan Byers)
-ˏˋ Other Platforms:
Discord
Instagram
Tumblr

Thank you for reading! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back