• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Little scifi idea I had.

norway

a white butterfly
Hey! I'm looking for two or three people to write this with me.

Our characters would be sent by HQ to a remote space station to check in on the science crew after it goes offline. Upon arrival, they realize that there is more behind this mission than the need to know basis they've been indulged; the on station civilians are either dead or missing, and the scientists have also gone missing. Upon further investigation, our characters quickly realize they are not alone, and are forced to utilize their strengths in order to survive as they investigate further.​

So thats the gist of it. I'll be playing one or two characters and then I'd like a few more to build the crew. I plan on there being a lot of secrets, mystery and suspense as far as the plot goes, and also a heavy focus on alien life/parasites. Anyone interested? Post here and we can make a group convo! It'll be a fun, somewhat dark and grimy scifi mix. Think Mass Effect but with human characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back