• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Little ol me :) (Ignore prefix!)

Tapadero

Hey!! Come Rp with me!!
I'm Taps! I wish I could make a cute plot with all the scrollies and everything but I'm just not that tech savvy sorry all!

I'm a high school student :) I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1-4 paragraphs of 4-7 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me :) and how I'm feeling. Lol! I'm normally on a lot! I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer to Rp in pms here, or I can do it in discord if you like! For my character sheets I do realistic name claims, and usually just name, age, height and appearance. I like to discover most of the rest as we go!

I'm looking for someone who doesn't do one liners! We all can be lowered to them but I'm looking for someone who can really help me keep it going. Ok with dark stuff? How dark are you ok with? Please outline that in your pm to me! I love to talk! So please don't be afraid to talk to me!

So! Pairings!! Bold are what I'd prefer and ** are for craving​
Kidnapper X Kidnapped ***
Famous Celebrity/Singer X Non Fan***
Experiment
X Scientist**
Animal lover X Animal Hater? *
Student x Bullied*****
College students
Criminal X Criminal
Criminal X Cop/bounty hunter*** (Plot below)
Prince X Prince/Princess **
Arranged Marriage *********
Gay guy X Straight Guy ******* (Plot Below)
Stalker x Male
Poor child
x Rich child
New roomettes
Meets at bar
Prince meets poor boy
Personal knight x Prince
Knight X Commoner
Knight
X Arrogant Prince/Princess ***

Plots!!
Pirates funnnn!! So I have this plot! Where we each have to double. So our mains would be either a pirate son/daughter or a pirate hunter son/daughter (one takes one and the other takes the other). Each of us would play the other persons parent, such as if I had the pirate I would play your father....anywho!! So the idea is that the pirate hunter and the pirate have always been bitter enemies. Their kids are the same way with the same mindset. The pirate hunters son/daughter is being abused and mocked by his or her parent Becuase in the parents eyes that son/daughter has failed them by not catching anyone. But the pirate daughter/son is loved and honored by their parent Becuase they are ruthless smart and cunning. The main plot thing is that the pirate hunters son/daughter finds the pirate son/daughter alone and kidnaps them. Then we go though that, I'm assuming it takes some severe measures to get the pirate son/daughter to be even hospitable. And also there's the possiblity that the pirate hunter parent comes in and messes with the pirate. Then! The next plot idea is that the pirate son/daughter escapes and kidnaps the pirate hunterson/daughter and takes them back to their parents ship and enacts revenge.

So! I usually like taking the pirate son/daughter, and I make it a girl, and then I can play the abuisve father. Buttt usually like if there's a scene when my girl is kidnapped and the abusive father wants to come and mess with her, I would ask you to play the father so I'm not rping with myself XD

So for my settting I'd like it to be a serious relationship for my character to be in with the abuser. Such as Like either high school or early 20s. In any of the relationships
For MxM
My character is male and has a extremely abusive father, your main male would be a coworker or a popular teenager at highschool who starts to notice bruises and such. I would appreciate it if you play the abusive father and the coworker/peer but But my character hasn't really been exposed to being gay or that kinda thing yet yet?
Orrrr another idea. Would be that my character is male and we do go the gay route, but ina different fashion. Where my male character is forced into a gay relationship with the male abuser and it could be the same thing where your main character would be a coworker or popular teenager at school who starts to notice.

For MxF
My character is female and has a extremely abusive father/boyfriend. Your main would be a male coworker or popular teen at school who starts to notice. I would appreciate you playing the abusive father :)

In a fantasy world humans with wings called Winders, have just recently been discovered, kidnapped, killed and some have been pushed into slavery and being pets. I have a character who has a completely unique and long lost wing type, making her extremely expensive and wanted. I'd like to do MxF with it, but I can go either way! :) MxM would be fun too!

I was thinking we'd start with them being sold at kinda a market place? And we can follow them around with good masters and bad, aaaannnddd dark themes,

Where your character would be the prince and the leader of the knights and mine would be a female character who wants to be a knight, and her brother was supposed to come to the training in the kingdom about two years ago. When she arrives she can't find her brother. What will she do? How will the prince react to a woman wanting to be a knight?

(Not my idea but one I found!) I would like to play Muse A.

Muse A is a merperson, an owner of beautiful looks and voice that lures in sailors. On a rather stormy day when sea is the most uneasiest Muse A witnesses a battle between two ship, or so it seemed. Curious Muse A swims closer, waiting for a sailor to fall into a water and become the next victim of hers. Muse B, a captain of pirate ship happened to be the unlucky one to fall into the roaring sea where Muse A was patiently waiting. Not wasting time Muse A heads for Muse B, wanting to take him down to depths of sea. But what Muse A doesn't expect is for Muse B to grab her necklace - Medallion who's owner has a control over certain merperson. From there on Muse A is helpless against him and is forced to obey every order because if Muse B dies, she would too

So the idea that I have is more a pull from the Temple of Doom. Okkieee here's the idea My character will be a dancer/singer in a palace out in the middle of no where. Your character would be a traveler who comes and visits, astonished by the dancers beauty they decide to stay and visit for a while. Dark secrets hide in the palace including a dark secret behind my characters constant smile. I'm really thinking dark themes for this one

I would appreciate it if you would take the prince and play his royal cruel highness. I would play a male, and his brother. I'm really thinking dark stuff for this one as in violence and rape, so it really depends on you what we play out

Also the secrets I'll tell you lol. For the secrets of the castle one for my character is that his little brother is being held hostage. And if he messes up, or does something wrong, his little brother could be whipped or sacrificed. And as for the sacrifices is that hidden underneath the castle is like a cult. The people of the castle worship this statue and they give sacrifices and such. So it's a dark dark hidden thing. We could have it be a magical sacrifice typa thing? To where your character has one piece that the prince would need? To contiune his sacrifices?

For the prince

1. Name you can decide :)

2. The worshiping can be your choice, maybe it's some kind of skull?

3. The prince is kind to all his guests, cruel to my character and his brother, and his main goal is to sacrifice his guests anyway so once your character finds out then he can Ben cruel. And for some interactions between your character and the prince I can play him :)

4. Yes the prince would torment the little brother, but usually only if my character has done something wrong, if he's angry or what not he takes it out on my character. And the brother is being held down underneath the palace.

My character can be either male or female! I would like it if your character would be a prince who is need of a fiancé then a spouse. Your character can't control their anger, extremely immature and inappropriate, expects everything to be handed to him, and expects a meek and easy spouse. The options are lined up and the princes chooses based on beauty, unknowing that my character, will not be some little sweet meek pet, my character is fiery and won't give up. Will your character ever learn to love?

I'm thinking we can roll through many other plot ideas like magic, death, sex soooo many options here. This can be MxM or MxF

I'm a thief. Have been since childhood. But thats just the thing, I grew up from foster home to foster home. I have many many secrets and a past Om trying to track down. I got in a little trouble....Ok Im supposed to be in jail but I got away. I stop at a diner with a newspaper clipping of my discovery, But all I have is a picture of a boy and myself as a child. Your in theline behind me as I ask about the clipping, You realize who I am. Now what do you do?

Your walking down the street in your old hometown. You had moved away and gone to college. Leaving your best friend there in the tiny old town. Your gaze looks around, then you hear ...sniffling? You turn and notice a curled up body in the back of an alley. You rush down, and find....your old best friend?

I think we could do something extreme with the childhood friends! Maybe they where besties when they where kids. Then your character moved away? And it hurt my character a lot leaving him alone, and a sole target for bullies. Your character returns and finds him in a bad situation? Weather it is like beaten up on the side of the street and races over to help and finds out it's her old best friend? Or something dramatic?

I'm thinking we both come up with characters who will be "Mulan" and "Lee Shang". Do you mind if I play "Mulan"? So I think we should definitely start with "mulan" going to the training camp! And completely struggling! That way both our characters can be together! Do you mind if we do it not as Chinese? But same medieval old ideas with swords and dresses and things, just more like King Arthur, Idea?

Well my straight guy would be a barista at a club, he's real muscled and works well with almost all the strippers, expect for most of the, are snobby and stuck up, your character would be a stripper who has a crush on my barista. My character will be dealing with extreme abuse from his father at home (I would appreciate you playing him sometimes), and we go from there :)

DESPERATELY CRAVING THIS
I'd love to do a short term memory loss character! :D Maybe we do one where your character is a theif and mine gets involved then doesn't remember? Or gets married one drunk night and wakes up doubly confused? Someone trying to con her then they both are confused when every 10 seconds she goes "Hi! We haven't met before!" Or a adoreable dating couple thats literally perfect...then one day it all goes wrong? Or maybe they've just been happily married something happens (got ideas) and she forgets everything GIVE ME DRAMA AND FUN!

Someone fulfill my dreams!!

preacher’s daughter falls for a bad boy?

That's all I got for now! I hope you find this interesting! And decide to shoot me a pm or comment!! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I think the Why Me?! plot or the preachers daughter (could I play her??) X the bad boy plot would be a lot of fun!

Hi! I think the Why Me?! plot or the preachers daughter (could I play her??) X the bad boy plot would be a lot of fun!
That works! I'd love to do Why Me! :) Or we can try preachers daughter, I personally would prefer to be the girl but eh?

NEW PLOT! :
Two races. Human. And Elves. The elves where there originally but now the humans are slowly pushing the Elves deeper and deeper. Taking their property and starting to enslave them. Then one day one elf tribe is scouting and finds the perfect opportunity. The prince/princess of the kingdom, and the elves take them hostage. How will the king retaliate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back