• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Your character has always been a Little Miss Perfect, but that could very well change when she finds the very UNordinary Flora!
Flora.png

Flora is a transfer student making a big splash in this school of magic when she comes in!

A brilliant school with magic and elves and all sorts of other wonders! Will your Little Miss Perfect be drawn in by the pink-haired troublemaker?

(Flora's backstory. In spoilers in case you want to be surprised when it comes up in the story.)
Flora's Backstory:
Her mother has been gone since before Flora could remember, so it has just been Flora and her dad. Her dad being an abusive drunk, Flora has used any excuse to get away. She went to regular schools for low-magic folk, causing trouble for everyone around her just to get detention to be kept from her dad.
Her latest 'prank' involved a large magical explosion, permanently dying her hair pink and causing her to be transferred to a magical school- mostly to keep her where she can be monitored in case she uses such magic again. She just counts it as a win cause she can finally be away from her dad without having to turn 18 first!

Some general plot stuff: I like the idea of running with "Little Witch Academia" for the magical school, but I'm up for doing a different magical school too.
Idea for magic: Everyone has a "Philosopher's Stone" within them that controls their magic- some people are just better at magic than others, with most people only barely able to use magic (like 90%?) but they can still cast basic magic if they try, and it's why animals and the like can't use magic at all. I hope to make this into a big sort of thing~

If you have questions about plot, feel free to ask them! Really! And if you want to play this, message me! Yea! This'll be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back