• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Little Man Chronicles

YoungX

Hue Master

Little Man Chronicles

Have you ever been that one person who always thinks that he or she can't compete with everyone else? Well a certain teenager named Hilbert probably fits the category... sort of. He definitely thinks that he doesn't compare to all the things that exist in the world, Starlight City especially. In a world where some hold superpowers, Hilbert is among those who possess them but perhaps has the weakest one out of them all: the power of using his hands to stick himself or other things together.

Welcome to Starlight City, a city full of tourism, technology, bright lights and more. Our everyman protagonist lives by a single code: To not get himself involved in outside situations but his own. He upholds his code with great regard, not wishing to find himself wrapped up in ridiculous events that'll just go bad for him no matter what happens. It's just too bad that he always finds himself in these situations all the time! Join him on his journey as he tries to live his life while having to get caught up in the schemes of those much stronger than him.

Prologue
A tall villain wearing nothing but silver spandex, a actually decent wrestler mask and donning a red cape arrives within the city square. "Attention people of Starlight City! Your freedom shall now be compromised by me: Tong Man! FEAR MY LONG TONGS OF DOOM!!!" He takes out two tongs which no one really takes seriously as most just walk on their way to their lives while some just stay to point and laugh. A vein pops within this villain's forehead as he starts getting pretty mad.

[Tong Man]
Danger Level: 2,000​

"LOBSTER ZIGZAG!" Wielding both tongs, he swings them around as he makes loud snaps with both of them. Suddenly the ground around him is cut up in zig-zags as people now start fleeing in terror from a man in spandex. "HO HO HOOOO! Ya see dat shit? Thats the gud shit you'll nevah have!!! Now run... and beg for your lives!"

It was unfortunate that Hilbert, donning his usual gray sweater, blue jeans, sneakers and backpack along with his brown hair, had to be walking by as this was happening. He knew exactly what was happening but tried to just pretend he was running away but couldn't because he just wasn't able to take this guy seriously.

"HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING IN TERROR?!?!?!" He exclaimed as he rushed towards Hilbert. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THATS HOW THIS STUFF WORKS! Fear my tongs! Fear them for they are long, hard and full of claws. I love... love TONGS."

The urge to laugh was strong but he knew that doing so would let him get wrapped up. So he tries to flee while trying to act like he was afraid. "Oh no... the pervert with tongs is trying to go anal! Will someone please do something," he says with extreme sarcasm. This just pushed Tong Man off the small edge he was already walking as he would flex his muscles in order to kill Hilbert.

"You... how dare you... YOU MOCK THE SON OF A TONG MAN?! LOBSTER ZIGZAG!!!" He shouts as he prepares to use his attack before he finds that both of his arms are stuck together. "I-I can't move?!"

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru," Hilbert says not even taking this seriously.

"Nani?!" Tong Man exclaims before finding out that he had his legs stuck to the floor.

"You know you really shouldn't take the time to charge up for an attack. You literally let me stick yourself together. Seriously whats with you people and your long charging times?" Then he goes to land the finishing blow as he performs a leg sweep on both legs, undoing the stick for both as he then strikes him down with a sleek-looking baseball bat down towards Tong Man's stomach area before sticking him to the ground. Sure it wasn't that strong but Tong Man was basically stuck to the ground just in time for the authorities to have no choice but to cut off the surrounding ground and haul off the stuck villain to Starstruck, the prison for powered individuals. Hilbert was already nowhere to be seen as he continues on his merry well.

"Ah cripes... I got myself involved again," he mutters to himself in disappointment as he puts the baseball bat back into his backpack and heads on off home.

[Opening Theme]

Fin
So how this will work: Basically you'll be presented with options for Hilbert to take that will affect his growth as not only as an individual but as a fighter as well. Simple enough. Now let's see the people who are willing to partake in this journey. Reply below if interested! If you think you know someone who wants to join a Quest RP, send them dis link.

Click here for the actual Quest Log: Little Boy Chronicles

Last edited:
Whoops, looks like I didn't get the notification. Only saw it when D duegxybus mentioned it in the All Your Powers Lounge. I'm always interested in supporting a Quest Log, so I'm definitely in! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back