• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
One night your friends had decided to drag you out to some random club they’d found. You hadnt really cared, it was just another one of their things to drag you out to.

They all kept insisting though that there was something you wanted to see, although you didnt see how this club was different then any other. It had the same flashy lights, same alcohol smell, and loud music. That was, until one dancer walked out.

Chocolate skin with stunning golden eyes, curly white hair that seemed to change as the neon lights hit it. That wasnt the biggest thing that stood out though, what was was the set of white wings that rested on his back.

You watched for a while, and in a short time you’d consumed enough alcohol to approach the male.

You dont remember much of what happened after, but the next morning you woke with a headache and the male laying in your bed, those bright white wings wrapped around him like a blanket.

~~~~~~

Hey. Its Flynn(he/them), back for another rp. This time its a little specific to an oc I made. In this I was hoping Avians could be a little more rare then anything else so the fact of seeing one is more of a shock.

Rules (boring I know)

-Be Semi-lit to Lit, NO ONE LINERS BASICALLY
-Please be 18+ as this contains some mature themes (refrences mostly)
-Please dont control my oc, or have an op oc.
-Have Fun. Tell me when things are pushing limits so I can fix it.

If you read all these put a heart 🖤 <3 in your reply

mate i couldent find the human heart emoji, but i am interested in your prompt. should i pm you?

edit: 🫀 i think it worked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back