• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Little Creek Ranch

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Hello! Welcome to Little Creek Ranch

Thanks for the interest! I am basically checking to see if there would be enough interest in this idea before I go ahead an post it as an actual thread. WITHOUT anymore delays here is the plot.

AH Spring has finally come an lifted the chill off the ranch grounds, however it is also now the busiest time of year for Arthur Morgan and his family. Little Creek has frequently over the years, participated in a "Rehabilitation Program" for young people. these people are ages from sixteen to twenty. The average group is a size of 6 to 8 people. There are cabins just west of the house. These young people arrive mid spring and stay until the end of the summer. These young people will help with barn duties as well as learn basic ranch and animal knowledge, on top of chores as well. At the end of every program there is a three day camping trip with the staff and program members, they leave from the ranch on horse back and spend three days out in the wilderness, celebrating the success of the program. SO Will you be on the next bus to Little Creek Ranch to rehabilitate?

RULES
1. NO pp or gm please
2. PG 13 rules apply
3. Two characters MAX
4. Please post at least twice a week
5. Be a solid 8 out of 10 on grammar and punctuation, I understand mistakes happen.
6. Romance is always welcome

CHARACTERS

Ranch

Owner&Father -Arthur Morgan- Played by - Myself
Mother- Open

Sons
1. Reserved for Myself
2. Open

Daughters
1. copacetic copacetic
2. deianeira deianeira

Rehab Program Participants

Boys

1. - Saturnah Saturnah
2. - Open
3. - Open
4. - Open

Girls

1. - Freddie Freddie
2. - Lizy Lizy
3. - apolla apolla
4. - sprouhtt sprouhtt

Last edited:
Alright with all the people interested so far, I will go ahead and post an actual thread for this and post the link here when finished! Should have the OOC and Character threads up soon.

Character Thread is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back