• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings lithe’s rp search(always open!)

l i t h e s o m e l y

escape the ordinary
hey there! my name is lithesomely or lithe for short! I’m 22 years old and I’ve been rping for close to twelve years now, I believe!
I prefer my parters to be 18+ just due to my own personal comfort.
I try to keep at least two paragraphs a post but I strive for more. I love OOC conversations!
My rps can have some dark or triggering themes(mental illness, suicidal tendencies, drug use/addiction) but if that’s not okay with you, I’m totally open to plotting something less dark and more fluffy/heartwarming!
I don’t do fandoms, sorry!

These are some pairings I’ve liked in the past!:
• vampire x human
• vampire x hunter
• princess/prince x bodyguard
• princess/prince x peasant
• friends to lovers
• bad boy x good girl
• arranged marriage
• enemies to lovers

I’m really open to most tropes! I can rp mxm or mxf, fxf too but not as often. I can rp male or female characters.

Please pm me if interested!

Talked Off the Edge

mxf or mxm

A budding romance is formed between two individuals when Muse B comes across Muse A, ready to jump from a bridge and end their life. Muse B is able to successfully talk Muse A down, giving them a ride home and parting ways with the promise that Muse A would send them a text whenever they were feeling the feelings that lead them to the bridge. At first, Muse A has no intention of texting Muse B but after some time of trying to cope alone, they realize they needed someone and the stranger that saved their life was the only one they could think of.

~~~

Bring the Drugs, Baby, I Can Bring My Pain

mxm or mxf

After a not so great childhood/upbringing and poor choices growing up, muse A finds themself at rock bottom at the ripe old age of twenty one. Drugs, alcohol, anything they can get their hands on. Muse B went to high school with Muse A but they didn’t have much interaction due to different friend groups and overall ideals, not to mention Muse A’s eventual decision to drop out. Muse B finds Muse A on the street one night, barely conscious and makes the decision to help them get clean and start over, despite Muse A’s refusal and lack of cooperation at first.

~~~

What a Plot Twist You Were

mxf

Your typical good girl, Muse A, approaches Muse B, your typical bad boy, to make a deal with him. She wanted him to pretend that the two of them were dating in public in an effort to piss off her parents and in exchange offered him a place to stay at her apartment, an offer he couldn’t refuse after recent homelessness due to a disagreement with a roommate. Overtime, Muse A begins to develop genuine feelings for Muse B and she is sure he doesn’t feel the same.

~~~

This Love is Dangerous

mxf

Muse A grew up in a gang, he knew the way of life better than he knew himself and there was no way out for him, especially not when his own father is leading them. He meets Muse B at a party, innocent and too good for this world, too good for him yet somehow the two hit it off immediately. They begin dating and everything is going well, until it’s not. Wrong place, wrong time maybe but muse A’s gang relations caught up to them and Muse B ends up hurt. In an effort to keep her safe and prevent anything of the sort happening again, Muse A attempts to cut off contact with Muse B but the two of them can’t seem to leave each other alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back