• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Jack is Back

I've noticed an alarming lack of active Zelda RP servers so I chose to do something about it. Hopefully it might appeal to some of you here.

Table of Contents
+ Advertisement​
+ Extra stuff to note​
+ List of claimed canon characters (potentially outdated)​
+ What to do if your character is claimed​
+ Characters we REALLY want​
🔸🔸♦​

Our usual advertisement goes something like this:

Welcome to Rule of Thirds (RoT), a community driven literate RP where members and mods work together to shape the narrative. Want to help decide the fate of Hyrule? Then grab a time portal and dive right in. Here's what you can expect from us:
  • Openings for both original and canon characters
  • Responsive and enthusiastic mods with eyes for quality
  • An active community that is still respectful of your busy adult lives
  • Multi-paragraph, first person roleplay format
  • Quality screening (we value your experience!)
  • The opportunity to become an event planner and assist in events simply by being active
  • A heavy plot and character focus
  • You can view our plot BEFORE joining
  • An imaginative setting that takes place post BotW with a rich lore
  • A zero drama tolerance
  • Places for closed or 1 on 1 style rp to support the concerns of our extra selective rpers
  • Open world group areas and events
  • Community fun such as the Cult of Tingle and a dedicated bot
Our lore is a bit too long to put in single message but you can find it (as well as our application requirements) on our website. We tried to make something that was rich while still open to expansion. Give it a look—we promise it's worth it.

We still have many canon openings and are willing to work with you, even if your character is claimed.

Join today!

🔸🔸
Some extra things to note:

It will say on the site that we are NOT accepting a Demise. This is only partially true. We will accept a Demise rper if they can submit an outstanding, well-thought application and are willing to work hand in hand with the server's Ghirahim (that's me actually.) I didn't want to advertise this until the character had some interactions.

Mods try not to play favorites but our server is decently large. If you want to rp with a character you're going to have to ask. If you have plot ideas for a character you'd be best to come forward with them.

Our server is 17+ because we've been having issues with people younger coming in and being pushy with other members.

We ARE accepting partners. DM the founder (me, Jack is Back#9972) for more details.

🔸🔸♦​

Claimed:

CURRENT ERA:

+ Link​
+ Ganondorf​
+ Zelda​
+ Beedle (Bot)​

CANON:
+ 80s Link​
+ BotW Link​
+ BotW Zelda​
+ Ghirahim​
+ Fi​
+ Vaati​
+ Zant​
+ Hilda​
+ Skull Kid and Majora (mask)​
+ SS Link​
+ FS Shadow Link​
+ FS Blue Link​
+ FS Purple Link​
+ Mikau​
+ Tingle​
+ Mipha​
+ OoT Ganondorf​
+ Sidon​

🔸🔸♦​

Sounds great... but the character I want is claimed!

Here's what we recommend:
  1. Join
  2. DM the founder and ask if the character is active
  3. If yes, the character is still active, you may still be offered a "Hyrule Warriors" version of a character
  4. If that still isn't good you are welcome to stay in the server regardless and wait for the role to be freed. You are welcome to submit an app for that character while you wait. Do NOT spam the mods. We will DM you personally if the role frees and you are accepted.
🔸🔸♦​

Characters we REALLY want:

CURRENT ERA:
+ Impa​
CANON:
+ Demise​
+ Ravio​
+ Lulu (Majora's Mask)​
+ Yuga​
+ Wind Waker Ganondorf​
+ HW Ganondorf​
+ Pre-Calamity Calamity Ganon​