• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Literate Wolf RPG (interest check)

sSilvana

“In your sword still beats a heart.”
The complete info topic and signups for the RP are now posted HERE! Go check them out! We currently need more people to start!

-----

So I posted on here a year back with a plot for a wolf RPG I'd like to get a group going for, but life ended up catching up with me and I found myself without the time to actually follow through. Now, I have too much time on my hands, and still desperately want to RP it out. But I've no idea if people will still be interested, because I've been out of the RP community for quite some time and I don't know what's what! So anyway, here's the plot:

---

The Takala live on the soil of a very precious commodity: a hunting ground rich in life. Their hunters have never known hunger, their priestesses haven’t needed to treat wounds without their herbal remedies. And the Vahlos, a kingdom that has lived to the mountains north of them in peace for centuries, are now a looming threat, their bellies empty due to their queen’s persistence on over-hunting, and her own mind wrought with a secret grudge. Circe and her troops have been responsible for many deaths of the Takala, including the recent assassination of their leader, Zaros, who had never sired an heir.

With the Takala vulnerable and without leadership, an emperor by the name of Lazarus Rokan heard of this news from a fleeing Takala hunter while leading the survivors of his clan, the Nashoba, across the wilds of Endala to find themselves a new territory. They had been driven out of theirs mere weeks ago by a devastating forest fire that claimed the lives of many of their troops.

But this Lazarus is no savior of the Takala. Him and his soldiers assumed dominance over them, assimilating them with the Nashoba and staking their territory as their own. This emperor is on a brutal conquest, a mission to slowly spread his grasp over each and every clan that makes its home in the wilds. And before the fire, he was successful; The Nashoba are known for their greed and their viscous fury on the battlefield. And Lazarus is known as the monster who killed his father in cold blood for the throne.

Now, the Takala are faced with a fatal decision: where must their loyalties lie to survive? Lazarus may be a tyrant, a monster, but the Nashoba may be their only hope in defense against the malicious queen Circe and the Vahlos, who have only temporarily eased their pressure due to the Takala’s change in leadership. Will they stand beside an evil emperor to fight for their land, or try to beg for a wicked queen’s mercy? Or will they run, and leave their heritage and legacy behind?

---

The RPG would focus around two major packs: The Nashoba (mixed with the assimilated Takala) and the Vahlos. The main theme of this RP is morality. I love characters and scenarios that aren't black and white, and I like there being a little bit of darkness in even the things that appear pure. This will cause many of the characters to be faced with difficult decisions throughout the RP, but I also want to give players a lot of freedom with what their characters do choose.

I also go a ton into the lore of the three packs, their mythology, etc., which will all be included in the actual thread. I don't know if that's something of interest or seen as a hassle to read or not.

When I say literate, I just mean that I'd like to see at least a decently-sized paragraph (maybe 100 words or so minimum). I love reading 6 paragraphs if it's well-written, but I don't mind some more casual writers joining so long as they give me something to work with.

Last edited:
Welcome back. ^^ I remember you posting this last year. I'm still so interested to be apart of this if and when it takes off. The lore you've introduced us with already is great! I've also been absent for a while so it'll be nice to rp something a bit nostalgic, get back into the swing of things with something this intriguing.

So YES. I am incredibly interested in your story.

Welcome back. ^^ I remember you posting this last year. I'm still so interested to be apart of this if and when it takes off. The lore you've introduced us with already is great! I've also been absent for a while so it'll be nice to rp something a bit nostalgic, get back into the swing of things with something this intriguing.

So YES. I am incredibly interested in your story.

Wow, I wasn’t expecting you to still be around haha. Maybe I should message the other people that were interested as well because you never know. I’m glad you’re still up for it, and thank you!

I aim to have it up before the end of the month, since June is when everyone is getting out of school for the summer and in my experience RPs are usually more active then.

I’d be interested in joining the RPG. I’ve done a lot of these, and I usually write 3-6 paragraphs depending on the response of the other person.

Thank you everyone for the interest! I'll definitely get started on the formatting stuff and should have the RP up in a day or two. I'll tag everyone in the signups thread or send a message when it's up.

Nickelodeon Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Thank you everyone for the interest! I'll definitely get started on the formatting stuff and should have the RP up in a day or two. I'll tag everyone in the signups thread or send a message when it's up.
Should we be making a CS?

TwistedMisfit TwistedMisfit

Absolutely!

symphonia symphonia

Awesome! The more the merrier. :)

B Bucky I intend to post the signup sheet with the rest of the RP info. It's pretty basic, but there's a lot of info on the packs that may influence how the characters are made, so if you do start making your characters I'd suggest waiting to flesh them out too much. Also, any signups for wolves of "special ranks" I will need to pre-approve to make sure they're suitable.

Oh no, I just tagged some random person haha (my apologies if you're reading this!). Bucky. Bucky. meant to tag you :)

No rush X3 just lemme know when youve got everything ready, i think id probably enjoy this rp, i havent done one like this in a while.

I am interested in this! I just need a bit to finish reading everything and then create a character :)

No worries, take your time!

When the CS is created, are we free to just post it with the other two you have up so far? Or would you like a PM for character acceptance? (No important roles like General, just a normal memer] Still new to how this site functions. My last site of 11 years required CS sent to the creator(s) and I don't want to jus tthrow it in there if in need of review first

When the CS is created, are we free to just post it with the other two you have up so far? Or would you like a PM for character acceptance? (No important roles like General, just a normal memer] Still new to how this site functions. My last site of 11 years required CS sent to the creator(s) and I don't want to jus tthrow it in there if in need of review first
You're free to post your signups as you wish unless they're for a special character that needs auditioning for (the general, inquisitor and priestess) or if they're a personal adoption (the requirements of which would be up to whoever put the adoption up). Hopefully that makes sense. So yeah, go for it!

Ok, long story short: Im unable to use my laptop rn. Im using a ps4 XD. I cant post pics but ill try to come up with something. My grammer and such may not be the best. I will try to post the min o one post a day, hopefully more. Sorry for the inconvenience X3

Ok, long story short: Im unable to use my laptop rn. Im using a ps4 XD. I cant post pics but ill try to come up with something. My grammer and such may not be the best. I will try to post the min o one post a day, hopefully more. Sorry for the inconvenience X3
Ah

this

laptops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back