• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

/Literate/ Search for a One on One.

mikublvd

Elephant Kisses
Good evening wonderful souls of RpNation!

Typically I am open to doing 1 on 1's with just about anybody. As long as basic rules are followed, I'm pretty laid back. However it has come to my attention that my craving for a truly literate, long post, in-depth RP has still not been satisfied.

So here's what I'm looking for;

1. Grammar, spelling, and any other rules of literature need to be followed. Of course, mistakes happen and I'm not going to freak out if there's the occasional error. However, if I am not pleased with the level of effort I will let you know accordingly. (Look at my grammar, spelling, etc. and use that as a baseline for what I'm looking for ^^)

2. Post length is key for this specific relationship to work out. I am looking for 3-5 decently sized paragraphs. Lots of dialogue, very descriptive, and the pace to be rather slow. When I read back on our posts I want it to be like reading a book. No major gaps (unless indicated in the post), dialogue that makes sense, character interaction, and I want other people to be able read it and understand what's going on.

3. ACTIVITY; I am a full time college student and I work full time. As much as I would love to sit at home and RP all day unfortunately, I can not. I can not guarantee I will be on for hours a day but I will be on every night (for at least 3 hours) and respond on my phone if I am able too. If you are not happy with my activity please just let me know, I will try my best to accommodate accordingly. ^^

With all of that being said, if you think you are good fit please PM me!

I promise I don't bite! I am now just looking for a specific type of role play partner is all. If you feel that your writing level doesn't quite fit my requirements but would still like to RP please feel free to message me. Right now I have quite a few going on so I may be at my max. ^^;

I'm looking for 1-3 partners. Once that quota is filled I will not accept any more partners (unless one of the original 3 disappear).

Things I Don't RP (this list is much shorter then what I do RP!);

-Fandoms

-Horror

-Sci-Fi (I like sci-fi elements but I don't like strictly sci-fi RPs)

-Animals

With that if you have any questions please post them in the threat and if you're interested in becoming a partner of mine please PM me! ^^

- Miku

|| Sorry to bother you, but I'm new to this site. How do I pm people, I Googled it but I couldn't find the answer! You sound like a lot of fun to rp with, and that's exactly the kind of rp partner I've been looking for but to no avail until now.

If you're brand new you won't be able to PM anyone until you've had an account for 24 hours or posted 10 times! Would you like me to PM you? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back