• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Literate roleplayer seeking longer, thought out threads (Hannibal, Star Wars, Star Trek, Good Omens, James Bond)

Hi all~ I recently discovered this site and am hoping it will prove to be a positive experience. I have been roleplaying for over ten years on various platforms.
I prefer more serious, thought out threads, with at least one paragraph replies. Here's a bit of guidelines and things I'm interested in. Feel free to reply here or send me a private message if you have questions and/or are interested in roleplaying together.

Guidelines
  • I will only do threads with people over the age of 18. I am 29 and my threads typically contain content not appropriate for minors, such as violence, alcohol use, swearing, and potentially triggering themes (Hannibal is a show involving cannibalism, and extreme violence, James Bond has violence, torture etc, as some examples)
  • No godmoding. General assumptions are fine, and if your muse is physically forcing my muse to do something, this is alright. Otherwise allow me to decide how/when my muse does something
  • Please give thoughtful, considered replies. It's fine if they're not always a full paragraph but one or two careless sentences will make me lose interest.
  • Let me know in advance if you only want to interact in character. I am not necessarily looking for friends but if you've disappeared for a while or something seems up I will contact you because I'm concerned, and I am not interested in being told off for bugging you
  • Do not send me hate regarding my ships

Main Muses
  • Aziraphale from Good Omens
  • Harry from Harry Potter
  • Will Graham from Hannibal
  • Q from James Bond
  • Luke Skywalker from Star Wars
  • Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek
  • 13th Doctor from Doctor Who

Main Ships
  • Aziraphale/Crowley
  • Aziraphale/Gabriel
  • Harry/Snape
  • Will/Hannibal
  • Q/Bond
  • Q/Silva
  • Luke/Bodhi
  • Janeway/Chakotay
  • Janeway/Seven of Nine
  • 13/River
  • 13/Yaz
  • 13/Rose

All of that to say I am completely open to potentially shipping my muses with other characters after discussion, and I am also more than happy to do non ship based threads. Looking forward to writing with you all!

Last edited:
Do you ever RP modern/realism or historical/fantasy, or historial/romace .. or any combinates of these?

I'm all for Para RPing, its my game, but I don't do a lot of fandom based. I love OC rp's

Do you ever RP modern/realism or historical/fantasy, or historial/romace .. or any combinates of these?

I'm all for Para RPing, its my game, but I don't do a lot of fandom based. I love OC rp's

Hey! I definitely do. If it's threads involving shipping I do prefer m/m though also open to f/f. I generally like to take inspiration from a story, movie etc for my oc rps so that it's not completely from scratch. If you want to pm me with some ideas we can hash something out!

Hi all~ I recently discovered this site and am hoping it will prove to be a positive experience. I have been roleplaying for over ten years on various platforms.
I prefer more serious, thought out threads, with at least one paragraph replies. Here's a bit of guidelines and things I'm interested in. Feel free to reply here or send me a private message if you have questions and/or are interested in roleplaying together.

Guidelines
  • I will only do threads with people over the age of 18. I am 29 and my threads typically contain content not appropriate for minors, such as violence, alcohol use, swearing, and potentially triggering themes (Hannibal is a show involving cannibalism, and extreme violence, James Bond has violence, torture etc, as some examples)
  • No godmoding. General assumptions are fine, and if your muse is physically forcing my muse to do something, this is alright. Otherwise allow me to decide how/when my muse does something
  • Please give thoughtful, considered replies. It's fine if they're not always a full paragraph but one or two careless sentences will make me lose interest.
  • Let me know in advance if you only want to interact in character. I am not necessarily looking for friends but if you've disappeared for a while or something seems up I will contact you because I'm concerned, and I am not interested in being told off for bugging you
  • Do not send me hate regarding my ships

Main Muses
  • Aziraphale from Good Omens
  • Harry from Harry Potter
  • Will Graham from Hannibal
  • Q from James Bond
  • Luke Skywalker from Star Wars
  • Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek
  • 13th Doctor from Doctor Who

Main Ships
  • Aziraphale/Crowley
  • Aziraphale/Gabriel
  • Harry/Snape
  • Will/Hannibal
  • Q/Bond
  • Q/Silva
  • Luke/Bodhi
  • Janeway/Chakotay
  • Janeway/Seven of Nine
  • 13/River
  • 13/Yaz
  • 13/Rose

All of that to say I am completely open to potentially shipping my muses with other characters after discussion, and I am also more than happy to do non ship based threads. Looking forward to writing with you all!
I would love to rp good omens with you, we can talk more about what we can do if you want to message me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back