• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Lets try to make this simple if I can:

About Me:

- 24 Year old girl from U.S., EST
- Literate / Novella Style Roleplayer
- Roleplay Experience of 10+ years
- Can RP on here, Discord, or any other medium for the most part!

About You:

- Please be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to do paragraph style RP in some kind of way

What I'm looking for:

Okay so this is the complicated section. I'm technically looking for two types of things:

OC x Canon

For this, I'm looking to do a couple of different stories for RP. One type is something along the lines of a wholesome hurt/comfort plot where one of the operators finds a kid that is in need of help, and sort of takes them in. The other option is something of a romance rp, which can also include elements of wholesome hurt/comfort, amongst other things. I do have a handful of specific plot ideas for these concepts, but feel like it's probably not worth writing out in detail here unless someone is interested in the general idea. So if you like these ideas, let me know and I can tell you what I'm thinking about more in Depth!

Who I'm looking for people to play as:

- Thatcher
- Kapkan
- Doc
- Glaz
- Pulse

If someone is willing to play as Thatcher, Kapkan and/or Doc, I'd be willing to work out a double situation with you. I'm desperate, lol.

OC x OC

For this, it's pretty simple. I have a handful of operator OCs of my own that I've been kinda itching to develop more and have some fun with. I don't have specific plots in mind for these guys for the most part, but would be happy to plot something out with someone. If you're interested in doing an OC x OC plot, let me know about your OC and I'll figure out which of my operators would probably work best with them! I'm even open to using multiple characters.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back