• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Literate Pokemon Rp Thread! Double Friendly! Still Looking!

Punkie

Gaymer Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm Punkie, I'm a 25 year old role player who has been writing for 10+ years. I consider my writing style to be literate/novella style, and am looking for someone who can offer the same. I am flexible with this, but am expecting a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs per response if possible! I'm a lover of little details and elaborate writing.

I've been really deep into the Pokemon fandom lately, and was hoping to find a couple of people who would be willing to do some 1x1 role plays with me. Specifically, I'm looking for some OC x Canon role plays, and am willing to double with potential partners depending on what character you'd be looking for me to play. I'm pretty willing to try and play as anyone though!

Currently I'm looking for the following characters:

- Professor Sycamore x OC (Romance)
- Factory Head Noland x OC (Romance)
- Elite four Sidney x CO (Romance)
- Professor Rowan and OC (Non romance, platonic... Ask me for more details!)

If you'd be willing to play any of the above characters I'd be thrilled! I've been looking for partners for quite some time with no luck... Let me know if you're interested!

I'm also willing to RP on here or Discord if you have a preference!

Thanks for reading and considering!

How would you feel about playing a female trainer to my human-turned-into-Pokémon? I think a contest theme could be most interesting, or a student at some school?

Send me a message if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back