• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings literate partner search ✧ long-term

Halsey

I'll stand witness to my own demise
i'm halsey and i'm hoping to find some roleplay partners as well as friends. a bit about me, i still go to school like a lot of people do. i do use lowercase for aesthetic only, i swear i'm literate. i can match pretty much any style but stick with story telling and multiple paragraphs as well. i really like original roleplays and a couple of fandoms but i'd only really do ocs. romance is cool and all but not really required. i'll do mxm for the most part, mxf too, but i've been doing the male side of that for a really long time and i'd like to switch it up some. fxf is also really nice in some cases but it's not my favourite. genres i really like are modern fantasy, post-modern, futurism, dytopias, lots of crime and grime [think of cyberpunk] and modern stuffs but i prefer to dabble in some fantasy instead of going straight slice of life.

i'm really looking for a partner i can bond with and chat ooc. normal rules apply for all, good grammar, literacy, para style, no god mods and shared spotlight/effort. i don't like being the only one who's doing anything and i really don't like talking to people who are unexcited to do anything or sound really boring. i want to have fun, not make it a chore. i do use discord sometimes but i prefer to keep things on site. i don't mind threads or pms though!

fandoms include: gravity falls, black butler, attack on titan, detroit become human, death note, scream queens s1, american horror story (freak show, coven), ready player one

i can whip up some original ideas on my own but i like hearing what others have in mind. i'll be adding to this thread as i go along and get the hang of things. if you're interested, let me know!
  • we lied to each other - post-modern, crime
    • muse a works in a gang, muse b works in a gang. muse a works in this gang, while muse b works in this other gang. they're neighbours and somehow, don't know this about each other. both think the other is just some innocent civilian. everything changes when muse a arrives at muse b's door with blood coming from somewhere. muse b takes them in and patches them up but, how does muse b know what to do, when they don't work in the medical field?
      • potential arcs: muse a has accidentally tipped their gang onto muse b's hiding spot, as they are trying to hide from their previous life but now, muse a has put a giant target on their back.
  • outrunning karma - modern fantasy
    • muse a is an actual asshole. they aren't that nice and they don't care about what they do to others, so long as they're on top. muse b is someone who cannot stand people like muse a, and thankfully, they have the power to do something about it. they've decided to enter muse a's life and ruin it, in the name of teaching them a lesson. of course, muse a doesn't know this, thinking that they're about to be the villain in muse b's life, when really, muse a is their villain.
  • señorita | señor - modern, romance
    • muse a, waiter/waitress, who is working through school. college, specifically. muse b is a working spanish photographer, looking for their muse all over the world. travelling, getting to know everyone they can, and trying to find as many gag worthy pictures as possible. during their stay in muse a's town, they meet and get to know each other, eventually leading them to a whirlwind romance before-- muse b just leaves. why?
    • it's years later, so much time has passed [possibly 4-5 years]. muse a visits an art gallery with a friend and immediately recognises an art piece there. a picture [without their face] on one of the morning afters, just the two of them, in the sun together. the caption for the photo is "la señorita / le señor" that "the miss / the mister," a term muse b called muse a as a tease. muse a is a journalist now, and their boss has assigned them to write a paper about muse b's art piece.

• pairings i want to explore:
    • teacher x student
      • possibly an online relationship, whereas they meet that way and one doesn't know the other is a their student/teacher.
    • amnesiac x doctor
      • where the one doesn't remember anything about their life, not even their name and the doctor tries to help them without getting attached but fails
    • criminal x detective, or stripper x detective
    • dragon shifter x dragon tamer, either modern or more medieval
    • butler/maid x master or master's heir

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back