• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {literate+} OnexOne

keylimexx

candiedpecan
Whew, it's been a hot minute since I've last visited this site. I'm absolutely thirsting for some new roleplays, please be my glass of ice water! ;-P Oh, and my name is Maddie.
I'm pretty open to most plot ideas; I especially love originally created ones, so if you've been dying to exercise something you've been brewing up, lay it on me.
I am 25, please be 18+, holy water baths are hard to come by these days.
I'm about to graduate with my RN, I have a job and clinicals, so I'll try to reply at least once a day. Sometimes it'll be a lot more than once a day. Other days I'll have to message you and say I can't because of work or studies. I typically write lengthy replies, anywhere from 2 paragraphs to 2 pages. It'll always depend on the scene! Please be understanding of my schedule!
I require lit/advanced writing. I'm hoping for replies that will match the length of my own, but it's not always possible and I understand. Quality over quantity.
I'm super friendly and am open to OC chat in a separate conversation, but I don't require it!
I typically only play MxF, unless it's a fandom roleplay on Inception or Saw (see below). I will play as either gender.
I don't really participate in fandoms, mostly because I don't watch anime and I don't care for most popular fandoms, like Harry Potter.

However, here are "fandoms" I'd be down for:
- A Haunting in Connecticut (I'd play as Matt, and perhaps we could play the family and change Wendy into a family friend instead of a cousin? There was definitely some chemistry and I refuse to believe they were related)
- Inception (I'd adore an Eames x Arthur, and I would play Eames)
- Saw (Adam x Lawrence, I'd prefer to play Adam but would be open to playing Lawrence)
- Pride and Prejudice !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from the above fandoms, here are some ideas I'm currently interested in (asterisks = I have plot ideas, 2 means I'm extra interested in addition to having a plot):
- **Early 19th century
- *Angel x Demon
- Drug Addict (MC) x Rehab Therapist
- Zombie Apocalypse survivors
- Soldier with PTSD x Wife
- **Supernatural Boarding School

That's all from the top of my head, please feel free to suggest any other ideas or ask any questions in this thread. If you're interested, shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back