• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Literate Medieval Fantasy Double

zooka

Vampire Slayer
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Fantastic_world_Mountains_Crag_525208_1920x1080.jpg

So, here is the thing.

I am craving Medieval Fantasy so, so hard. I have a couple of characters that I kind of want to fine-tune to play in such a setting, but I don't have a specific plot in mind and honestly just want to create something with a partner and play in that world.

A couple of guidelines:
  • 18+. Honestly, though... 20+. I'm not discriminating, I'm just, like, 29 and it feels better to me. Though, I've been RPing since I was 14 so no judgment. It is just way more comfortable.
  • I am going to have us double on this one. 1x1s just haven't worked out for me lately. I feel like they have been dragging and lack overall engagement. I prefer building a world around a core quartet. At least one pairing will be M/F, but I am open for the other pairing.
  • I am super OOC friendly! I love plotting and chatting.
  • Please PM me unless you're new and unable to! I like my threads clean and purdy and lose track of replies here.
And that is pretty much it! Let me know if you'd like to create something with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back