• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom literate genshin rp (eimiko + scara family rp)

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay with. NO minors, I’m not flexible with this.

I’m looking for a roleplay based around Scaramouche and Ei/Baal. I’d like to write out what happened when he was first made. I like (angsty, dysfunctional, some happy moments) family dynamics. I also like eimiko so that could add to the family dynamic. I don’t mind who plays who, I see it as:

You play Scara and Miko: I play Ei

You play Ei: I play Scara and Miko

We can also add our own things! I’d love to add some kind human friend for him around this time, or it can be a crush I don’t mind. We can talk about the details in messages.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be. I’d love to add antagonist ocs, but would like to keep the romances canon.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Hey there!! :D I would definitely be interested in this if you are still looking for a roleplay partner! Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to discuss more there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back