• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literate | It’s The Season of The Witch | Charmed Inspired

iris.

About me

I’m a twenty-five year old female who goes by EST. I’m not new to the site but haven’t really been active in a while and decided to get a fresh start with a new account. If you think we may have written together before and would like to continue, please feel free to message me. While I’m normally alright with writing a single character, for the story I’m currently interested in creating, there will need to be a larger cast. I can write up to four characters in a story. I’m an absolute wreck for romance so romantic pairings do need to be included for me to be interested. My interests mainly lie with heterosexual or sapphic relationships. I write both men and women. My preference really depends on the particular pairing more than it does a specific gender. Though in the past I’ve stuck to around fifteen hundred words per reply, I’m looking for something shorter and faster than I usually write, preferably when I can write five hundred word replies per character on average. I adore plotting, playlists, and such— while it’s definitely not necessary, I’d love a partner I can really get excited about our characters together with. I’m most available to chat and plot using Discord, but I’m fine with messages on site as well. As for writing, I prefer using threads, PMs, or Google Docs. Due to my age, I’m not comfortable writing underage characters or with partners under the age of eighteen.

What I’m Looking For

Charmed Inspired

Okay, two caveats here:

First, I detest the writing for the reboot. I made it through maybe two episodes of the first season before I rage quit. While I grew up watching the original and love it to bits, I know next to nothing about the storyline or the direction they chose to go with for the reboot. Thankfully, I don’t think it should make much of a difference, because…

Second, I’m only looking for something inspired by Charmed. I have no interest in incorporating canon characters. Instead, I’m looking for something with the vibes, or general storyline. I want to write a story about sisters or otherwise connected women who learn that they’re powerful witches and have to lean on each other for survival no matter what absolute mess we throw them in. I want to write multiple characters and involve the people who come in to the girls’ lives, for better or worse. Of course, I’m absolute trash for romance, so I’d love to include that too. Sapphic witches? A girl with terrible taste who falls for a demon? A romance with an unsuspecting human or a whitelighter or some other magical creature? The options for romantic pairings are endless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back