• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Literate and Active

Jay

Hi! I'm a bit new to this website, so I do not have any currently active roleplaying partners. Ah, I'll just get to the point:

What I expect:

• Decent grammar and decently lengthy posts. I'm not asking for, I don't know, a post the length of a novel, but longer posts are nice :)
  • To post fairly often. I get that everyone has a busy day or night, and it's not always possible. I'd love for them to be daily, but whatever works.
  • Be able to handle mature subjects.
  • If this could be a long-term roleplay, that'd be wonderful.
  • I'm an indecisive person, and as one I'd hate to be forced to think of all the ideas. If you could think of your fair share and come up with your own ideas, I won't complain.
  • An original character.

What to expect from me:

• I tend to write paragraphs between 4 and 5 paragraphs long.
  • I can be a very active roleplayer, but keep in mind that I have a job. As such, there will be days that I cannot post.
  • I mostly post from my phone so it could take a little longer than you're used to. Sorry <3
  • Fluff is very great to me, but at the same time I can write a very intense character. Sometimes a mix of both. I love angst.
  • I'll write pretty much everything.

What I'm looking for:

• A somewhat realistic roleplay (and by realistic, I mean that you have a little bit of knowledge on whatever you write.)
  • Romance is 10/10 to me, but none of that "love at first sight" stuff. Unless your character develops crushes VERY easily, I expect something slow-paced.
  • A straight pairing? As a straight person, I find it very awkward to RP something I have entirely no interest in. If you do, I won't judge, but that's my opinion on it.
  • Plots are great and this won't last without one. Throwback to what I said about mutual ideas.

Things that I don't like:

• Any form of unoriginal character (whether they be from an anime, show, or the like).
  • Short posts, unless it's dialogue. We all get that dialogue is hectic.
  • And the obvious: no god-modding or "Mary Sue" characters. No one is perfect so don't pretend your character is.

Well, Jay, you have my undivided attention. Would you like me to PM you, so we can discuss ideas. I have a couple we could build on together.

AgentFire said:
Well, Jay, you have my undivided attention. Would you like me to PM you, so we can discuss ideas. I have a couple we could build on together.
That would be great

Oh, I'm always looking for a more literate partner. :D If you're interested, I have an idea or two I'd be willing to develop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back