• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literary Misadventures

tumblr_pgim76tna81rsghfro1_540-gif.494426

Never got around to reading the books for either, but I loved both the show of Game of Thrones and the movies of Harry Potter so either world I'm up for building a story in.

Not usually a fan of fandoms myself, but as long as both characters are originally made by us, I'm okay with it. So if we did something Harry Potter themed, it might be fun to do something outside the school setting. And for Game of Thrones, I'm open to ideas but other than the show I don't know a lot of the lore in this world.

-
mofu mofu

tumblr_pgim76tna81rsghfro1_540-gif.494426

Never got around to reading the books for either, but I loved both the show of Game of Thrones and the movies of Harry Potter so either world I'm up for building a story in.

Not usually a fan of fandoms myself, but as long as both characters are originally made by us, I'm okay with it. So if we did something Harry Potter themed, it might be fun to do something outside the school setting. And for Game of Thrones, I'm open to ideas but other than the show I don't know a lot of the lore in this world.

-
mofu mofu
PM me and we can discuss further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back