• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literary Misadventures

Chan

Throughout the last 4 or so years I’ve come to the understanding that writing is likely what I want to devote the vast majority of my energy and effort towards; despite being 17 and freshly out of high school, pen and paper have (in this case thumb and... screen... I think?) always managed to most accurately portray and articulate who I am as I person. This being said, I want to delve more deeply into the world of role playing and truly hone my skills as a writer while simultaneously enjoying the interaction that comes with creating a memorable story.

As it relates to rules, I have very few. All that I ask of a partner is to maintain an honest line of communication and be upfront about their schedule and ability to continue writing. Believe me when I say that ending a role play abruptly for any reason whatsoever will not crush my soul, so don’t feel obligated to keep interacting if it becomes robotic or forced.

I tend to play male characters but by no means am I apprehensive or concrete when it comes to playing female characters. As long as the story has depth and interesting plot, I’ll play anyone that adds to the piece.

My Favorites:
(A list of shows/books/movies that I have enough knowledge on and like enough to create a plot for. If you have the same interests, please feel free to message me with any ideas or reply to the thread.)

Lord of the Rings

Game of Thrones

Batman (Dark Knight Series)

The Hobbit

Harry Potter

The Last Kingdom

A Love For the Past:
Any concept you have that involves history is likely going to spark my interest. From ancient Samurai to WWII, I’ve built a decent catalog of mental information regarding the past and would absolutely love a pairing or plot that takes place in a different time period or place.

All of that being said, please PM me or reply to the thread with any questions or concerns. If I didn’t peak you’re interests, good luck on your search!

Throughout the last 4 or so years I’ve come to the understanding that writing is likely what I want to devote the vast majority of my energy and effort towards; despite being 17 and freshly out of high school, pen and paper have (in this case thumb and... screen... I think?) always managed to most accurately portray and articulate who I am as I person. This being said, I want to delve more deeply into the world of role playing and truly hone my skills as a writer while simultaneously enjoying the interaction that comes with creating a memorable story.

As it relates to rules, I have very few. All that I ask of a partner is to maintain an honest line of communication and be upfront about their schedule and ability to continue writing. Believe me when I say that ending a role play abruptly for any reason whatsoever will not crush my soul, so don’t feel obligated to keep interacting if it becomes robotic or forced.

I tend to play male characters but by no means am I apprehensive or concrete when it comes to playing female characters. As long as the story has depth and interesting plot, I’ll play anyone that adds to the piece.

My Favorites:
(A list of shows/books/movies that I have enough knowledge on and like enough to create a plot for. If you have the same interests, please feel free to message me with any ideas or reply to the thread.)

Lord of the Rings

Game of Thrones

Batman (Dark Knight Series)

The Hobbit

Harry Potter

The Last Kingdom

A Love For the Past:
Any concept you have that involves history is likely going to spark my interest. From ancient Samurai to WWII, I’ve built a decent catalog of mental information regarding the past and would absolutely love a pairing or plot that takes place in a different time period or place.

All of that being said, please PM me or reply to the thread with any questions or concerns. If I didn’t peak you’re interests, good luck on your search!

Harry potter? I'm interested, and I have an interesting character.

I’ve been dying to write a love story (cause I’m a 22 year old sucker) about a Viking warrior and the girl he leaves behind.
I’ve been considering, how people in that time period would deal with mental illness, maybe even wars on thier own soil.
If maybe you’d wanna write, let me know.

I’ve been dying to write a love story (cause I’m a 22 year old sucker) about a Viking warrior and the girl he leaves behind.
I’ve been considering, how people in that time period would deal with mental illness, maybe even wars on thier own soil.
If maybe you’d wanna write, let me know.
This sounds fantastic! Please PM me and we can discuss.

I literally am about to go run out the door and was just browsing- you caught my interest and I will tell you why in the depths of PM when I return!

I don't mind trying a role play involving some history. However a warning though, my grammar might not be the best (as some as said) but I am willing to do my best for you.

I don't mind trying a role play involving some history. However a warning though, my grammar might not be the best (as some as said) but I am willing to do my best for you.
I would absolutely love to give it a try, please PM me!

Hello! Please do a historical roleplay with me! I have been reading a Victorian Elizabethan time book about a chauvinistic man who gets tricked in to employing a feminist and they fall in love after going on many deathly adventures- I would be thrilled if we could do something similar. I do MxM, FxF, and FxM

Hello! Please do a historical roleplay with me! I have been reading a Victorian Elizabethan time book about a chauvinistic man who gets tricked in to employing a feminist and they fall in love after going on many deathly adventures- I would be thrilled if we could do something similar. I do MxM, FxF, and FxM
PM me please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back