• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving literally anything (Romance?)

T1tanic

Voted 'Most Idiotic Hairline' 3 years running baby
I've got no knowledge of BBC and I am not very original so let me leave it at this - I am bored and would like to rp. Often I am ghosted or the thread dies out, I would like something a bit more continuous. Perhaps I am the problem but I would like to think not.

Nevertheless, if you have any ideas, DM me and I'll at the minimum consider them, though right now I'll go for just about anything lol. I'm not a big fan of fandom stuff as I like to come up with my own settings. Fandoms make me feel like I'm in a box.

Anyway, I like platonic or romantic stuff, and as long as you don't continuously write one-liners we'll probably get along quite nicely. I can usually match my partner's post length unless you write novellas as responses.

I'm feeling like highschool age romance, but if you have any ideas as I said before, send 'em my way.

Last edited:
Hi! I am interested in this. I normally type novella but I can definitely lower my lengths if need! I typically enjoy M/M so I do not know if that will be a set back for you.

I generally stick with M/F if it's romance, though we could do platonic if that still interests you.

Hi, roleplaying a highschool aged romance seems fun. I'm trying to get back my rp skills and something like that seems perfect. Do you have any plot ideas or preferences? I'd prefer to play as a female character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back