• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy literally biting off more than I can chew (searching for literate fantasy roleplayers!)

ShiyaRose

flower power
Hellooooooooo
I'm Shiya (uh obviously) and I've finally decided to put up a post here to see if I can find some awesome roleplay partners (also obviously..)

I'm searching for literate roleplayers, someone who can write nice detailed posts with multiple paragraphs! I'm not unreasonable though, I understand that sometimes there won't be a lot to write about, so I'm not hugely strict on the whole length thing. After all, quality over quantity!

As for what I am searching for... Well right now I am crazy for fantasy/medieval, so anything with magic, swords, kingdoms and all that fun stuff. I really wish I had some plot ideas to share but I've literally been so busy these past few weeks I've barely been able to keep up with the roleplays I'm currently in let alone think up some cool stories, however if you have a general idea of a plot like an outline or whatever I'm more than happy to help you build upon that and see where things go.
In regards to characters, I can do any gender and any type of ship. Honestly though, I'm more into awesome plots than romances. I don't tend to like roleplays that are purely about the romance because I've done so many in the past I need something more exciting than that. So anything with a lot of action, drama, mystery and suspense I will love! Romance is alright, but like I said I do not like it being the main focus or purpose of the roleplay.
I know a lot of people enjoy fandom roleplays, but I honestly don't watch anime (I know I know) nor do the games I play I've seen many roleplays for on here? So yeah, if you're looking for fandom stuff I'm probably not the right person for you as I've most likely not heard of the fandom that you're thinking of. But I am not a close minded person, so if you have a super cool idea I'm all ears and if I really like it I won't shy away from doing my research and whatnot.
Soooo, if you're a cool person (which I'm sure you are!) and would like to collaborate with me to create some exciting stories then shoot me a PM! Or even if you don't want to RP with me and just chat. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Interesting. Finally someone who isnt looking for romance in an rp! Lol I dont suppose you've had any experience with Lord Of The Rings, perhaps? Or something along those lines at least? I would love to RP with you but I tend to play villains and minions more often than not. Maybe we can find a work around.

Yeah I've seen and read a bit of LotR, though it's been a while so I'm not that familiar with the world, so I'd need a slight refresher, haha. Feel free to send me a PM and we can sort something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back