Chitchat Literally ask me anything and I will answer honestly!

How do you calculate the schwarzchild radius of a black hole?

What's the optimal flavor of banana?

What's your opinion on directed plasma discharge for the purposes of dynamic aerodynamic flexing and steering of large passenger aerial transportation schema, replacing the current paradigm of hydraulically-actuated aerofoils?

How do you calculate the schwarzchild radius of a black hole?

What's the optimal flavor of banana?

What's your opinion on directed plasma discharge for the purposes of dynamic aerodynamic flexing and steering of large passenger aerial transportation schema, replacing the current paradigm of hydraulically-actuated aerofoils?

I honestly have no idea the answers to those questions.

I had intended this to be an "honest response to let people get to know me better" sort of thing. I apologize sincerely if that came across otherwise.

Your opinion on salt mining?

How would you fill if you lived in an ancient place forgetting what happened, surrounded by sand, but that sand is a certain something after a thousand years.

Have you ever solved a rubik's sphere?

Do you believe that this can continue?

Your opinion on salt mining?

How would you fill if you lived in an ancient place forgetting what happened, surrounded by sand, but that sand is a certain something after a thousand years.

Have you ever solved a rubik's sphere?

Do you believe that this can continue?

Salt Mining is Dangerous because I heard that Unionized Salt is Explosive. To be honest, I wouldn't do it. I understand that Table Salt(Ionized Salt) is what makes my food taste better, so I am not against the idea.

To be honest, I'd feel like I'd need to explore the place fully and I'd be cool with the situation. Even if I lost all my memories, i'd still enjoy a good adventure at heart.

No. But I know how to take it apart in order to put it together the right way.

What's your opinion on the stupid modernism, communism, and Darwinism stuff?

If it holds us back in any way from progression as a nation and as individuals, I don't approve of it. In this time of Division and Strife we need less dividing lines and more Unification. I personally hold the belief. "If it is too good to be true it usually is." My take on those three topics is a hard pass bordering on, if the were personified, I'd hope they would be dirt. The concepts not the people. I happen to love humanity.

Know any good jokes?

There was once a man who did not know something, and wanted to learn so badly, but had an issue where his pride wouldn't allow him to ask for help. So he never googled it, or looked it up in a book. One day the man's friend suggested that if he really wanted to know, the he would have to play a fun game of charades. The man with pride was terrible at guessing, and his friend was terrible at playing the game of charades. The went back and forth for hours on end, before the man with pride gave in and asked for help. Later when he learned what he needed to know, he asked his friend what he was trying to act out, to which his friend replied, "A person who is good at charades." To which he gave a link to a video he found in his search.

That search was "how to make people laugh", and one of the main points was to act out what you are trying to say.

Joke No. 2:

A man was being chased by a landshark when the landshark ran into a coconut tree, and went back into the ocean out of fear. The man asked the shark why it was afraid, to which the shark replied, "I don't want to die a stupid death."

Actual Fact: Coconuts kill more people than sharks do.

Joke No. 3:

Someone was watching a documentary on native life, when he realized that he was living in a jungle, the television was turned off, and then he went to greet the natives on his island. They greeted their fellow tree owl with a hoot, before flying off into the sky.

White Roses, because they symbolize purity.

When I find a girl I really like I will give her a white rose.

And if I and that girl ever get married, I will have a bouquet of white roses and whatever her favorite flower is.
Oooh that's pretty neat
My favorite is hydrangeas. They smell like a forest and remind me of home 😀

Do you know any good riddles?

There was a young fisherman by the name of John. One day John woke up early to go catch some fish, at the end of the day he came home with not a single bite, but ended up having shark for dinner. How is this possible?

Do you love The MCU?

I did for a good while, but I grew out of it over the years. I'm more of an One Punch Man and My Hero Academia Fan now.

What's your opinion on out of context cowboy bebop memes?
Have you seen Big O?
What is your most fav anime?

What's your opinion on out of context cowboy bebop memes?
Have you seen Big O?
What is your most fav anime?

I haven't watched Cowboy Bebop yet, nor have i seen any memes based on the series.

No, I have not seen Big O.

Of all time? It would have to be Teggen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It was legit so epic that i rewatched it twice. Only Twice? Because the ending was sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back