• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo!

I'm Lir, It's nice to meet you! I may be a native English speaker but I drank dumb bitch juice since childhood so if I fuck something up, please know it's not on purpose, I'm just a dumb fuck. I'm also really relaxed person and I like to joke around and talk to you OOC and just, shit post about our characters or whatever. Like I'll draw them if my brain gives me enough of the feel good chemicals.

I love world building, I love the big and the small of making a plot and the world that it lives in. I will message you about things I thought of, of how I think things would work, cultur, Ect, you don't have to be the same but I would love it if you did!
Speaking of which I normally do High Fantasy/Low Fantasy, urban Fantasy or sometimes slice of life (with a twist depending on characters)

Here are some rules and things (Notes? warning?) before we get started.

1) I have a really weird tendency (which I try my best not to do but it just happens) where I don't reply for months at a time. I am not ghosting you. I have figured out sometimes my brain is just a bitch, I'll see the notification, look at it, know I need to reply before getting distracted by something else. As I said, I am trying my best to not do this but it just happens. So if you can't do that, I suggest you don't message me. (It's for your own sanity not just mine)

2) I don't have enough angry in me to play a really horrible evil character for the whole role play, like if you are looking for something with an abusive character It's not me I don't even like being the one playing a character being attacked in those situations, so you won't find any storyline like that in my og story line down below.
(Please note if something happened in your character's back story or my character saves your character form thing that's whatever to me, I don't mind)

3) Lines, okay so the more you give me the more I am likely to get inspired and write more. I require you to give me like 3 lines (a short paragraph) I personally can pump out 1-2 on average and go up into 4-5 when motivated or have plot to explain (even more if I really am into what's happening) but I understand sometimes your brain is just not all there, it's fine to take a breather man, I get it.

4) make the world the plot is taking place in feel alive, This means don't just role play our characters, role play other characters if the plot calls for it. (Such as an adventuring party, people in town when they go to shops, servants, nobles, whoever they run and talk into or that is plot relevant.)

Teen Wolf
Oc x Canon is preferred

OH!
and the more "*" you see the more I wish to rp that storyline/character at this time!

(Psst, you can suggest stuff too)
Adventuring party, think dnd like, but more about the role play (we make two characters each, one main and the other secondary, main characters romance while others don't have to)

Anything with Knights, princes, assassins, mages, wizards and all things fantasy

Muse A (YC) is new in town and hates it, it's a small maritime town on a island that when not hot and sunny is foggy and winter is a bitch. Muse A is from the sunny states and hates living here, Muse B (MC) was born here and grew up here, this island is in their blood. Muse A find Muse B weird, just like the rest of the town, Muse B is closed off but content, so Muse A follows Muse B one day and finds that Muse B is a care taker/ protecter of magical beasts and creatures that live on the island
(this is a Urban fantasy setting I would rather play muse B )

Muse A is a knight (YC) and has been a knight only for a short while, he is being sent on a protection mission with a few others to bring Muse B (MC) and his group of magical diplomats to another kingdom so they can calm things and cool things over with the two kingdoms. over the trip Muse A and B start to become friendly.

two best bros are monster hunters, one studies and uses magic (Muse A) to defeat his ennemies while his life long best friend uses the way of weaponry (Muse B) to do the same.
I can be either Muse A or B in this one (Perfer Muse B)

Muse A is a vetrin knight even at a young age (like 25), he has worked for the king only for a few years but has seen many deaths and killed many monsters. He is also the most trusted of the kings’ knights. Muse B (19) is the son of a lawman but is the new court mage, or at least he is training to be, Muse B is clumsy, very talkative, rambles and annoying, but Muse A is fallen hard but can’t get himself to confess, little does he knew Muse B has fallen for the quiet, gruff grunting Knight just as he has for him.
I can play either character, partial to Muse B
Also Muse A could be a werewolf (if you want or whatever)

Muse A is a gruff, isolated, grumpy Knight, he has somehow picked up a rag tag group of adventures to follow and listen to him, but Muse B catches his attention and eye, in contrast Muse B is a mage of nature and the magical, he is a spaz, clumsy, talks to much and is overall annoying. Muse A and B butt heads all the time, or at least it looks like it to any outsider. Because deep down the two have a burning love and passion for each other, they are just too scared things will fall apart if they do.
I can play either Muse A or B but I rather Muse B
Again Muse A can be a werewolf if you want

A mage (muse A) and prince (Muse B) have been friends since they were tots, the Princes' father has been killed and the Prince becomes king, the old kings adviser steps down and Mage friend is the new adviser, helping the young king be a good and just king while trying to kind a queen for his friend while slowly each day he falls in love
I can be Either Muse A or B in this

Muse A is A Werewolf king has been seaching for his mate for years, and finally finds them in the woods, (Muse B) they are escasping from another kingdom as they have been a servant, more like slave for years. Muse B has heard horrible stories of the wolf king but is it all true? or is it all lies the other kingdom told to keep kids in line? Muse A falls in love at first sight but Muse B is scared and just wants to find a place where he can be happy with his father.
(I can be either Muse A or B, I'm partical to B)

A grumpy, closed off and brooding werewolf (Muse A) has to take on and become Alpha to a group of bitten werewolves and teach them to control their power, while also trying to not fall for the human of the group (Who is like, only in the pack because his best friend who is like a brother to him is one of the bitten wolves) , even if they are a sarcastic, loud mouth, spaz, the human is also loyal, loving and willing to do anything for the pack (Muse B) While other supernatural beings and hunters try to kill/ destroy them.
(I can be either Muse A or B, but again I'm partial to Muse B and this is a urban fantasy setting)

Hey
so I read a fanfic and I have this idea
Okay so
Supernatural organization
It hires those and helps those with supernatural abilities
They do need people to go on missions and stuff however and this is where our characters come in
Mine is the weird, unusual, and Sarcastic guy who is a witch with two familiars, an oddball Raven and a Quiet Black cat
Your guy can be from any type of supernatural being (shapeshifters being most common as they can hid in common sight on missions)
I want them to be like, 19 and up in age
there will be violence and possibly trigger warnings depending on your triggers
(This is urban fantasy)

Muse A is the crown prince of Slaterra. He is marrying the son of a bruteish clan leader's son, the monsters and killers of the north, where things with horns and claws come from, now he’s marrying one of the brutes! Muse A hates this so much, but when he first sees his… bride to be (Muse B)? He’s not sure what he’s in for.

( I want to play Muse B so Badly, I have a character for it and everything already :,) they would also be the more submissive or whatever )

OKAY WORLD LORE TIME

~ The kingdom of Slaterra has three clans within in that are of high noble status (yes the norther one is the clan where Muse B is from)

~ The Northern clan is known for monsters but also those who fight the monsters (Think like vikings and stuff), (high quantities of Gold, Silver and Iron and high quality furs)

~ The Northern clan (The TempestGriffins Clan) have many of the ‘outsiders’ and ‘unwanted’ of the two other clans and the capital (where the king and so on is)

~ TempestGriffins have had enough and want to strike up loyalties with the king and the other clans like they once had hundreds of years ago, so they send one of the Clans sons off to Marry the crown prince (Babies can be made through magic so hand wave the male thing and heir whatever)

~ Muse A should be something humanoid, maybe with a animal like trait (Bird wings, unicorn horn, fangs, something small, keep them mainly humanish for a ‘pure’ blood line thing)

Arranged marriages ! again!!
Okay so like
I have a character I am coming up with who is unicorn based (human with like, horn, ears, tail ,and legs of unicorn)
Our characters would be getting married for political reasons (per usual, ya know)
I like the idea that your character may be taller, bigger and buffer than mine but is actually really soft and kind of skittish, book lover, so on (could be animal based, includes dragons, sphinx, werewolf, werebear, whatever, ect)
And it’s just them trying to get to know each other while also the kingdom where my unicorn based boy is from is not so hot about who he married (relations between the two kingdoms, not so hot)

Assasin

Big muscle boy who is a softie (either hidden heart of gold with big angry outside or over all big soft teddy bear)

Mysterious magic boy who works in the shadows

Big muscle boy boy who can turn into a bear (gruff on outside with heart a of gold)

Werewolf pack Alpha

(any four of these)These four characters all know eachother and live in a big house in the woods, mordern day setting, monsters are known but not always likes, the harpy is male and there is world building stuff with it

20200328_214049.jpg
20200328_214038.jpg
20200328_214023.jpg
20200328_213949.jpg

This boy is a more rogue, trickster ranger sort of guy who jokes a lot and likes to poke fun
the rogue 1.2.pngrogue with mask 2.2.png

his will be a long slow burn so be warned

Okay so how I want this to go is that there is this older guy (perhaps late 30's early 40's) who is an actual asshole to woman and is just horrid but is a high class business man (you get the type) BUT he ends up falling in actual love with this waiter at his favorite restaurant for whatever reason. Now he has to try and figure out why his advances get blocked by the younger male, he asks others (online in private places) and ends up finding out it just might be the fact he is a horrid gross man who needs to change (also the dude has a wife with a broken marriage)

So this will be your character, only character you get to play
BUT!!

you get to choose what I play from the types I give you

Fairly feminine, really sweet male who is bubbly and known around town as being sweet and helping people (and hot) going to school for childhood education

punk rock dude with cool hair who is cool in work but has a short temper with horrid people and is not afraid to throw punches, going to collage for a music major

Nerdy dude who is in the IT department in the dudes company and visits a lot because the old farts know nothing, brother owns a bar and helps with tech stuff there and sister owns a club and does the same for a discount

story line flow if you don't want to watch like almost 2 hour video

Cole is a 26 year old guy living alone deep in the woods, supernatural and other shit happens on his property like 24/7. Cole has a bad past and is out in the woods as an experiment for a monster hunting organization, in return he gets money and can live out there escaping his past. Cole is different from the average human, he enjoys fucking with the monsters he can and a lot of the time he does not get affected like the regular human. so when he kills a monster the organization ranked as a 107 a team is sent out to investigate, turns out he has and (YC) gets stuck there with Cole alone in the woods and they have to try and survive together.

some things for YC to generally follow
~ head strong and physically strong (think stereotypical military man)
~ not so relaxed at the start
~ thinks Cole is extremely stupid and dumb (but also a threat) at the start
~ YC will either be a top or switch based on how we play our characters out (if and when smut happens it will be a while down into the role play when these two actually trust each other)

(keep the same name since I am laaazy)
Name:Cole Shawcross
appearance: poor collage age boy who can kill :'')
I just think this is funny
Personality: Cole is, um, interesting. He is both intelligent and dumb, bad ass and clumsy as all hell, wary but also head strong, it all depends on who he is with or who he is fighting, he enjoys playing mind games so switching from one thing to the other is good (though he really is a dumbass when it comes to these monsters)
extra:
~ enjoys fucking with some of the more dumb monsters (and people)
~ the cultists that live in the back of the property are scared of him (he hates it but also happy that they don't come trying to sacrifice him every other day)
~ has simple pleasures a lot of the time (tea, chocolate, not getting killed, you know)
~ always wanted a dog but can't get one thanks to all the fucking monsters out here
~ to lazy to cut his hair or to go into town to get it done
~ very common to find him singing folk songs while doing things
~ he never sits normally, when sitting on anything he always crosses his legs up unless he has his shoes or boots on (habit from childhood) or like, knees to chest or even sits on his legs
~ he enjoys knives and stuff, actually keep a machete and some survival knives on him at all times outside

Okay so there has to be some backstory and world lore for this
I have an original species called Voidings, they are basicly the voidTM (pure void white or pure void black) they have small shape shifting a abilities (Teeth, having a mouth at all, ect) there are three different types of eyes they can have (Red, White or Black) and they can minic sounds they hear perfectly (Think like voice recorder but crisp quality) So Jeremy is chubby
he works at a cute cat and unicorn themed cafe (Mainly cat)
lives in a tiny apartment with his best friend Casey (they have a duck named Cat)
Moved out of his home because his mother is verbaly abusive to him and his half little brother is a brat (his step dad is whatever, he had no idea what was going on)
his dad is awesome but lives on the other side of the country

NOTE, I WILL UPDATE THINGS AS I GO AND GET MORE STOYRLINES

PM ME IF INTERESTED

Last edited:
I am not interested in rp'ing, but I gotta say, same. The part about "ghosting", and about wanting people to world build with you, not wanting to do abusive characters for long (I sadly have experience with this kind of rp, and it is NOT enjoyable), part about how quality of work comes from inspiration and how it can play a part in how many lines can be put out. Literally all of it was a mood and I have to say that.
Have a good day, really. I mean it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back