• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Lirs' art dump spot

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm going to be dumping art here from now on
take a look if you want, comment, whatever you like or what to do it's aprreciated
Mainly digital stuff but here and there I'll be giving you traditinal doodles I like

This is Dylan, he is a merfolk/ demigod thing OC of mine
anyway enoy
There is a story behind why he has two tails and basically; Magic reasons
dylans_reffrence__part__1__by_parentofthedragons_ddnwe6w-pre.png

a_nervous_prince__tail_part__2__by_parentofthedragons_ddnyu3k-pre.png

This is the ghost gang!
they are the main characters for my webcomic (not being made yet, you will be noteified when it is)
from left to right!
Casey, Liam, Ram, Ryan and Aubery!
Ryan is the main character and Liam is his best friend
Ram is Ryans love interest (but also not just that, but that's spoilers hehe)
Ryan is complaing about how tall everyone else is (ryan is 5'10")

gaints but smaller.png

(Quality is wholesale gross on here, better one can be found on my DA if ya wanna take a look) Ya'll are fucking giants by ParentOfTheDragons on DeviantArt

Last edited:
talking_in_the_hallway.png
Here is something I did to work on stuff with backgrounds but not just a background because scary
No story just that

This is a Fan OC of mine named Dakota, this is his newest ref because his old one makes me want to burn my eyes out even if I only made it this january passing

Newest Dakota reffrence.png

We have another DYLAN!
he pissed off some fisherman for backstory
enjoy
I may update with shading and highlights but right now I am enraged with caffien and how much I wanted to off myself by the drawing proccess

eat shit fisherman god damn.png

Last edited:
Lovely Bastard.pngmy horse fish boy.png

Dylan has some friends under the ocean !
I don't have names and more are to come!
but these are two of them for now (I really love the blue one, nicknamed Bastard)

I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FUCK FACE.png

Hey look
Fanart
there is a plot and everything but I'll update and write the story later at some point

Last edited:
I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FUCK FACE.png

HAZZA! Here is the little story for this picture~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota was pissed, no he was fuming with rage. Marvin had gone and done it, his bullshit and ‘trying to be the best’ caused someone to get hurt, Martin specifically, and that was just too far.

“MARVIN!”Dakota shoved the other male after a little bit of a running start, it jostled Marvin and made Marvin look down to Dakota in a little shock.

“H-Hey! What the hell!” Marvin spluttered out to Dakota, who just started yelling.

“You BASTARD! Martin has a broken leg thanks to your reckless behaviour!”

“I saved you!” Marvin called back when Dakota took a breath.

“Martin had everything under control!, you had no reason to go and try to save me! Besides, I’m a field agent just like you! Just like him! I don’t need saving! And now it’s your fault he has a broken leg!”

“My Fault?!”

“YES!, you would have screwed up the mission and got those kids killed! if Martin didn’t come and pick up the mess you made!”

It seemed like Marvin had been caught, or maybe he was just stupid and didn’t think things through. No one was close enough to hear anything though so this was a yelling match for the two of them.

“Well I still saved you!” Why the hell did that matter so much to Marvin?

“MARVIN!, I don’t give a flying fucking Donkeys ASS about that!, I HATE YOU, this was just the last nail in the coffin!” Dakota took a deep breath in, his raw anger becoming cold.”You have time and time again shown me just how much of a jackass you are, that all you care about is being the next hottest thing, the best new shit, that you want everyone,” Dakota stepped back and waved around himself in a rainbow ark, “to love you and praise you like you are some GOD among men, but I CAN TELL YOU” Dakota stepped closer and Marvin stepped back, now fearful of this range inside Dakota.

“That if I see you try some SHIT like this again,”Dakota grabbed onto Marvins shirt and yanked him down to eye level,” your ass is getting kicked into SPACE and when you come back down, you’ll see stars for a MONTH” Dakota pushed Marvin back, turning on his heels so he could see how Martin was doing, Broken legs aren't fun.

First we have more Hastings and Barley! Barley singing sonnets to his love while Larping
kill me.png

the lovers of iandor.png
I made Ian two love interests, in green we have a satyr named Pan and the minotaur is Esmeralda

Comic on how Ian first saw them
oh no hot small.png

This boy has two pictures because one of them is with his mask the other is without
still dosen't have a name
I was thinking swift Sparrow yewwood but eh

rogue with mask 2.2.png
has mask
the rogue 1.2.png
without mask

Last edited:
we can leave soon small.png

Martin slouched as he moved forward, arms crossed and a little pouty, his mood sour since he got there and that still hadn’t changed for an hour. This Party sucked, he didn’t care if Jenni had organized this, and worst of all Dakota had vanished to only the gods know where. Martin scanned the crowd as he moved, Steps slower than normal so he didn't miss a thing in the dark room and soft light. Normally he was the life of the party, or at least that's what he thought.

Martin passed one of the jocks at his school, oh what was his name-and found out where Dakota had run off to!Dakota, the little shit, had gone to the least populated area of the cafeteria. Martin slipped behind the other wordlessly and smoothly, wrapping his left arm around him, their hands met and fingers interlocked, Dakota's over Martin's. Martin laid his other arm on Dakota's shoulder, and Dakota leaned back on his chest, tucking his head under Martin's chin.

"This party sucks" Martin muttered into the soft brown hair under his chin.

"You're just pouty no one wanted to do your Monster Party Idea" Dakota teased with a light grin, pulling his phone out to look at the time.

Martin gazed up and to the side at a pink light to his right, muttering "This Party sucks, It's Halloween," into Dakotas’ hair once more.

"It's the first weekend into the school year, it's not even October," Dakota gave Martin's hand a light squeeze, face going soft in understanding. "But we can go in a few minutes, if I'm being honest, I liked your idea better." Dakota tilted his head back and to the right, chuckling softly. Martin felt the movement and he lowered his head down, sharing a small kiss with his Boyfriend.

Dakota pulled back, turning his phone off and slipping it into his right jeans pocket and looking out to the people around them, just standing and enjoying their moment in the corner.

kiss under the stars in the snowy forest small.png

Another picture with a story!, enjoy!
also I know it’s almost summer but I wanted to draw winter kiss, eat me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winter was there and Dakota hated it, it’s always too cold or wet thanks to slush on the ground. Dakota however always ended up outside in this weather thanks to Martin, Martin loved winter and loved to be outside no matter what time of year it was, though being outside in the snow was not just because of Martin, there was the winter carnival that the school was having that brought even the most reluctant outside to play games and drink hot Coco.

“Hey, cheer up!”Martin loudly said in his bright voice, snapping Dakota out of his grumpy stare into nothing.

“Martin, I don’t like snow, and I don’t like the cold, I have no idea how you can do this, besides, my fingers are freezing thanks to you pulling me out before I could get gloves on!” Dakota pushed his cold hands into Martin's face, wiggling his fingers at the other, the tips bright in colour. The bastard of a boyfriend only laughed at him.

“I can fix that!” Martin beamed happily and grabbed one of the cold hands, in his somehow suave way he kissed Dakotas knuckles on is left hand before pulling Dakota in, so they held hands but both were shoved into Dakotas coat pocket, since Martin was a frost beast of some sort and didn’t wear a jacket.

Dakota raised his other hand, lifting an eyebrow as he wiggled his fingers and waved at Martin with a smirk on his face “and what about this hand smart ass?”

“Oh that’s easy!”Martin waved the other off with his own free hand, rolling his eyes and making a ‘pfft’ sound “Hot Coco!, duh!” Martin spoke like this was the most logical thing in the fucking world to him, like, duh bitch!

So, Dakota and Martin, hand in hand, in Dakotas pocket went on a very important mission to find the hot Coco stand to keep Dakotas very important right fingies warm without needing his hand to be shoved in his pocket the whole time, since apparently he looked too angry like that.

Once the hot Coco stand had been found and their drinks paid for the two went a-walking, Dakota taking a sip of his drink and asking into the cup “so what do we do with my cold hand after the coco is all gone?”

Martin blinked, “We deal with that when we get there” was all he said on the subject matter, which just made Dakota snort out a laugh and almost spill the drink on himself.

“So what’s next on the: Keep-Dakotas-Right-Hand-Warm-Plan?,”he asked, tossing his finished drinks cup into one of the trash cans that had been spotted around the carnival grounds. Dakota turned his head with a smile.

Martin was standing there for a second, thinking on what to do next “Ugggghhhhhhh….” was the sound that was let out as he thought, looking around for something, any idea at all, but all he came up with was.

“LEtS HolD hanDS?”

This was not Martins smartest or quickest idea, and the voice crack he had with it was so strange all Dakota could do was laugh, but he quickly got his snorts and giggled under control, using his free hand to wipe tears from his eyes, since Martin was looking uncharacteristically bashful at that moment.

“No!, it’s a good idea!, calm down.” Dakota wiped the last tears from his eyes as he looked up at the blonde haired boyfriend of his. “The voice crack just came at a weird time and it made me laugh!, okay, let’s go hold hands out of the way of people.”

So with that, Martin leads the two of them over to a quiet place over by the woods, though their hand holding switches to Martin having his arms wrapped around Dakotas waist and Dakotas hands under martins classic over-shirt.

“So, was it really That bad to be outside?” Martin asked, a teasing tone in his cheerful voice.

“I still don’t like winter,”Dakota commented, one of his hands moved to grab onto Martins’ collar while his other arm moved to rest on Martins’ shoulder, “But today wasn’t that bad.” Dakota tipped his head back a little to look up into the others eyes.

Martin hummed, “I’ll take it” he whispered before going in and sharing a winter kiss with Dakota.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back