• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lion roleplay(Possibly liong king themed?)

Galaxxies

Maybe I belong among the stars
I am wanting a FxF lioness story. Maybe not focused only on the romantic side, but I for sure want it there. I love quest plots. I am also a huge sucker for anything in the forbidden love category. But we can figure something out.
If you have any plot ideas or anything, feel free to hit me up.

I have had such a craving for a lion roleplay. Can be lion king themed, Iioden themed, or not, I'm happy either way.
I'm working on a caracter design now.

Here is the character I have. Her name is Raziki(Ra-zee-kee). Shes a young adult. I dont know much on personality or history, but i can flesh all that out after we decide on a setting.
Snapchat-2134757210.jpg
(I used this tutorial to draw her.)

I work full time(8am-5ishpm) but should be able to post at least once a day/once every couple days. On my off days(Tuesdays and fridays) I can post more often. I live in central time zone.

I tend to post around a paragraph per post. Depending on what's going on, I may post more. I do my best on grammar and spelling. I also write in 3rd person and like a book. A sample post:

Ryder hasn't even heard Adysin's comment, instead, she got lost in her thoughts. Once called out on it, Ryder blushed a bit. "Oh... Umm.." Ryder's blush deepened as she tried to get the words out. "I was just... just thinking if that first night we spent in a cave. When I had crawled into your lap." Ryder kept walking forward, her eyes focused on the ground in front of her, as if she suddenly found it very interesting. She figured that by now, she should be above trying to hide her blush from the other girl, but she couldn't help it. It was how she reacted. But Ryder wasn't going to lie, she missed that night. She missed all of their little moments. Their little sparks of intimacy that always seemed over far too quickly for Ryder's liking. But that... That was something she wouldn't admit out loud. Adysin had her walls, and Ryder respected that. Even if she let Ryder in a few times, it didn't mean Ryder was always welcome there. It was a place that she could only enter on Adysin's terms. Everything in Ryder screamed for her to look up at Adysin, but the girl kept her eyes planted firmly on the ground in front of her feet.

I would like for my partner to post around the same length as me. A little more is fine, as long as you're okay with me writing a little less. I'd also like for you to post around the same time frame as me. So at least one a day/once every couple days.

Alrighty. I think thts everything!! Feel free to post here or PM me if you have any questions or wanna chat about starting a 1x1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back