• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lion pride (romance)(looking for someone to play male)

Fox_lover

So, this will be a romance between 2 cubs
Here's the carters
Your carter is air to the throne son of mika and asou
Your mother is mika a tan lioness who has brown strips on her legs
Your father is asou (pronounced as-u) he is a light tan colored lion almost whight with a destructive black maine
Your uncle is afrdiet a lion who looks like scar and lives in a cave not far from pride rock
My carter is akira (pronounced a-kira) she's a cub whos not Much younger then you. Her parents are unknow she was abandoned for being blind in one eye

Here's my idea
Your carter has wondered off to explore the out lands. As his wondering he hears another cub crying in fear so he gose to help the cub. Your carter tacks my carter home whare she is adopted by one of the lioness who had her cub the night before but lost her cub over night. The lioness is known as ira and names her adopted cube akira. The two cubs become close frinds and are destend to rule the pride lands together.

This is an animal rp ware we will play as animals on four legs. This is partly braced off of the lion king in such as the setting and places
Plz pm me if your interested

Would that work for appearance? Just give him some stripes on his legs too!

Attachments

• 4afe6e113531ce875351196b3d810c1c.jpg
    4afe6e113531ce875351196b3d810c1c.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back