rinbee

Small Car
Appearance Image: LINLI.png

Name: Linli

Height/Weight: 5’9” tall and 125 lbs

Sexuality: Very much questioning!

Race: Changeling

Class: Witch

Personality: Devious and cunning, Linli is a master of deception. She may seem quiet at first, but she is boisterous and loves to be the centre of attention. She is somewhat of a hopeless romantic, and though she does seduce lots of clueless bystanders for her various hexes and experiments, she does hope to find someone who she can count on and call her true love without having to cast a spell on them. She tends to complain a bit too much and is a bit of a handful.

Past: As a changeling, Linli never knew who her true mother or father was, but it is clear her father was some sort of elf. She was left at the doorstep of a poor elven couple who lived secluded in the forest, far from any bustling civilization. As Linli grew into adolescence, she began discovering the magic in her veins, hexing random critters in the surrounding forests, and if a child was unfortunate enough to get lost in the woods, they would soon find themselves the victim of her newest hex.

The day she turned 16 was the day her parents found out about her magic. They’d always suspected that there was something off about her actions, how she was unusually fortunate and always bringing money and food home from unknown sources. They went to her room to surprise her with her favourite foods for breakfast, and when they opened the door they found her casting spells and vigorously thumbing through her spell-book, and as soon as she saw them enter her room, she told them everything. In return, they told her the truth about her birth, that they weren’t her real parents. When she asked who her birth parents were, they didn’t know, so they couldn’t answer.

On her 18th birthday, she gathered all her most valuable items, scooped up her familiar, bid her parents goodbye, and set off on her journey to find her birth mother.

Personal belongings and various items: weasel food, various tea bags, book of hexes

Weapons: witch’s staff, small dagger

Abilities and Powers: Linli knows a bunch of basic spells that aren't at all useful to battle, so I'll only list the ones that are!

• Charm: Charms a creature within 30 feet with beckoning words.

• Daze: Humanoid creature of lesser strength are unable to act.

• Light: Object shines like a torch.

• Blood Money: Use your blood to make material components for spells.

• Compel Hostility: Compels your opponents to attack you instead of your allies.

• Sow Thought: Plant a brief thought in the mind of another.

• Touch of Combustion: Sets someone on fire!

• Feast of Ashes: A target staves with an insatiable hunger.

• Gloomblind Bolts: Sends a bolt of darkness at a target.

• Blood Boil: Boils a target's blood... Ouchies!

• Possess Object: Possess and animate on object.

• Suffocation: Speaks for itself!

• Curse: I couldn't pick just one, so... Any basic curse...?

• Rain of Frogs: Summons a storm of POISONOUS FROGS! 

• Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.

Likes and Dislikes:

Likes tea, rainy days, practicing magic, reading, fancy foods and beers, and being the centre of attention.

Dislikes hot weather, being bored, being alone, underground, things with too many legs (spiders are fine, though!)

Personal Strengths: seduction, magic, cooking

Personal Weaknesses: paying attention, having to run fast or walk for long periods of time, touching gross things

Dreams: finding her true love and becoming super powerful!

Fears: being found unattractive, centipedes, going underground

Familiar Sheet:

Appearance: weasel.jpg

Name: Lance

Species: weasel

Size: small and skinny, about 1 foot long

Powers/Abilities: nothing particularly magical besides being able to speak, just a strong bite and quick reflexes. But Linli would choose him over any magical creature any day!

Personal History: Just an ordinary weasel. Linli was wandering the forest a few days after her 10th birthday and stumbled upon him, curled up in a cute little ball. She grabbed him and stuffed him into her bag as a new test subject. He was rudely awakened in the pouch, squished up to other small animals, some dead, some alive. This absolutely disgusted him so he weaseled (heh, get it) his way out of her pouch, up her arm and unto her shoulder and began shouting in her ear. She was used to weird things like this happening, so she wasn’t very phased, but the way this weasel talked enchanted her. She apologized for abducting him and the two conversed all the way back to Linli's home, and ever since, the two have been inseparable, partially because they genuinely enjoy each other’s company and partially because of the blood bond they made...

Personality: Lance is stubborn and absolutely full of himself, but Linli loves him more than anything. He definitely thinks he’s stronger and mightier than he actually is, but that doesn’t seem to bother anyone because he is sooooo cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Witches are the bomb diggity *thumbs up* I am one, so I think it's cool xD

Witches are the bomb diggity *thumbs up* I am one, so I think it's cool xD
Pffft. We all know warlocks are where it's at.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Appearance Image: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](coming soon ><)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Quote: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](also coming soon!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Name: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Linli[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Age: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]21[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Extra appearance: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] Linli has wavy black hair that falls to her lower back with strands of beads and braids littered about. Her skin is pale, as most changelings are, with no imperfections to be found. She is tall and slim, and very pretty![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Height/Weight: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]5’9” tall and 125 lbs[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sexuality: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Very much questioning![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Race: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Changeling[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Class: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Witch[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personality: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Devious and cunning, Linli is a master of deception. She may seem quiet at first, but she is boisterous and loves to be the centre of attention. She is somewhat of a hopeless romantic, and though she does seduce lots of clueless bystanders for her various hexes and experiments, she does hope to find someone who she can count on and call her true love without having to cast a spell on them. She tends to complain a bit too much and is a bit of a handful.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Past: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]As a changeling, Linli never knew who her true mother or father was, but it is clear her father was some sort of elf. She was left at the doorstep of a poor elven couple who lived secluded in the forest, far from any bustling civilization. As Linli grew into adolescence, she began discovering the magic in her veins, hexing random critters in the surrounding forests, and if a child was unfortunate enough to get lost in the woods, they would soon find themselves the victim of her newest hex. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]The day she turned 16 was the day her parents found out about her magic. They’d always suspected that there was something off about her actions, how she was unusually fortunate and always bringing money and food home from unknown sources. They went to her room to surprise her with her favourite foods for breakfast, and when they opened the door they found her casting spells and vigorously thumbing through her spell-book, and as soon as she saw them enter her room, she told them everything. In return, they told her the truth about her birth, that they weren’t her real parents. When she asked who her birth parents were, they didn’t know, so they couldn’t answer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]On her 18th birthday, she gathered all her most valuable items, scooped up her familiar, bid her parents goodbye, and set off on her journey to find her birth mother. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personal belongings and various items: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]weasel food, various tea bags, book of hexes [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weapons: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]witch’s staff, small dagger[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Abilities and Powers: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](if I need to change any of these, let me know! I just picked what looked cool! These are all 0-level or 1st-level, also!)[/COLOR]

• [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Charm:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] Charms a creature within 30 feet with beckoning words.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]D[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]aze:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] Humanoid creature of lesser strength are unable to act.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Light:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] Object shines like a torch.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Spark: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Ignites flammable objects.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Blood Money: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Use your blood to make material components for spells.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Compel Hostility: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Compels your opponents to attack you instead of your allies.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sow Thought: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Plant a brief thought in the mind of another.[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Touch of Combustion: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sets someone on fire! [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Likes and Dislikes: [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Likes tea, rainy days, practicing magic, reading, fancy foods and beers, and being the centre of attention.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Dislikes hot weather, being bored, being alone, underground, things with too many legs (spiders are fine, though!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personal Strengths: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]seduction, magic, cooking[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personal Weaknesses: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]paying attention, having to run fast or walk for long periods of time, touching gross things[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Dreams: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]finding her true love and becoming super powerful![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Fears: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]being found unattractive, centipedes, going underground[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Familiar Sheet:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Appearance: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)](i’ll draw this too once i have the will to move from my bed!)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Name: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Lance[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Age: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]ages with Linli[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Species: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]weasel[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Gender: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]male[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Size: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]small and skinny, about 1 foot long[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Powers/Abilities: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]nothing particularly magical besides being able to speak, just a strong bite and quick reflexes. But Linli would choose him over any magical creature any day![/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personal History: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Just an ordinary weasel. Linli was wandering the forest a few days after her 10th birthday and stumbled upon him, curled up in a cute little ball. She grabbed him and stuffed him into her bag as a new test subject. He was rudely awakened in the pouch, squished up to other small animals, some dead, some alive. This absolutely disgusted him so he weaseled (heh, get it) his way out of her pouch, up her arm and unto her shoulder and began shouting in her ear. She was used to weird things like this happening, so she wasn’t very phased, but the way this weasel talked enchanted her. She apologized for abducting him and the two conversed all the way back to Linli's home, and ever since, the two have been inseparable, partially because they genuinely enjoy each other’s company and partially because of the blood bond they made...[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personality: [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Lance is stubborn and absolutely full of himself, but Linli loves him more than anything. He definitely thinks he’s stronger and mightier than he actually is, but that doesn’t seem to bother anyone because he is sooooo cute![/COLOR]

You can totally pick some higher level spells too, if you'd like. I think Throne and I went up to 6th level spells.

Pffft. We all know warlocks are where it's at.

You can totally pick some higher level spells too, if you'd like. I think Throne and I went up to 6th level spells.

Excuse u

I'm a witch

U can fuckin' deal with it

I da bomb diggity, u nerd

For the love of god you guys  xD  You're like siblings. 

Appearance Image: (coming soon ><)

Quote: (also coming soon!)

Name: Linli

Extra appearance:  Linli has wavy black hair that falls to her lower back with strands of beads and braids littered about. Her skin is pale, as most changelings are, with no imperfections to be found. She is tall and slim, and very pretty!

Height/Weight: 5’9” tall and 125 lbs

Sexuality: Very much questioning!

Race: Changeling

Class: Witch

Personality: Devious and cunning, Linli is a master of deception. She may seem quiet at first, but she is boisterous and loves to be the centre of attention. She is somewhat of a hopeless romantic, and though she does seduce lots of clueless bystanders for her various hexes and experiments, she does hope to find someone who she can count on and call her true love without having to cast a spell on them. She tends to complain a bit too much and is a bit of a handful.

Past: As a changeling, Linli never knew who her true mother or father was, but it is clear her father was some sort of elf. She was left at the doorstep of a poor elven couple who lived secluded in the forest, far from any bustling civilization. As Linli grew into adolescence, she began discovering the magic in her veins, hexing random critters in the surrounding forests, and if a child was unfortunate enough to get lost in the woods, they would soon find themselves the victim of her newest hex.

The day she turned 16 was the day her parents found out about her magic. They’d always suspected that there was something off about her actions, how she was unusually fortunate and always bringing money and food home from unknown sources. They went to her room to surprise her with her favourite foods for breakfast, and when they opened the door they found her casting spells and vigorously thumbing through her spell-book, and as soon as she saw them enter her room, she told them everything. In return, they told her the truth about her birth, that they weren’t her real parents. When she asked who her birth parents were, they didn’t know, so they couldn’t answer.

On her 18th birthday, she gathered all her most valuable items, scooped up her familiar, bid her parents goodbye, and set off on her journey to find her birth mother.

Personal belongings and various items: weasel food, various tea bags, book of hexes

Weapons: witch’s staff, small dagger

Abilities and Powers: (if I need to change any of these, let me know! I just picked what looked cool! These are all 0-level or 1st-level, also!)

• Charm: Charms a creature within 30 feet with beckoning words.

• Daze: Humanoid creature of lesser strength are unable to act.

• Light: Object shines like a torch.

• Spark: Ignites flammable objects.

• Blood Money: Use your blood to make material components for spells.

• Compel Hostility: Compels your opponents to attack you instead of your allies.

• Sow Thought: Plant a brief thought in the mind of another.

• Touch of Combustion: Sets someone on fire!

Likes and Dislikes:

Likes tea, rainy days, practicing magic, reading, fancy foods and beers, and being the centre of attention.

Dislikes hot weather, being bored, being alone, underground, things with too many legs (spiders are fine, though!)

Personal Strengths: seduction, magic, cooking

Personal Weaknesses: paying attention, having to run fast or walk for long periods of time, touching gross things

Dreams: finding her true love and becoming super powerful!

Fears: being found unattractive, centipedes, going underground

Familiar Sheet:

Appearance: (i’ll draw this too once i have the will to move from my bed!)

Name: Lance

Species: weasel

Size: small and skinny, about 1 foot long

Powers/Abilities: nothing particularly magical besides being able to speak, just a strong bite and quick reflexes. But Linli would choose him over any magical creature any day!

Personal History: Just an ordinary weasel. Linli was wandering the forest a few days after her 10th birthday and stumbled upon him, curled up in a cute little ball. She grabbed him and stuffed him into her bag as a new test subject. He was rudely awakened in the pouch, squished up to other small animals, some dead, some alive. This absolutely disgusted him so he weaseled (heh, get it) his way out of her pouch, up her arm and unto her shoulder and began shouting in her ear. She was used to weird things like this happening, so she wasn’t very phased, but the way this weasel talked enchanted her. She apologized for abducting him and the two conversed all the way back to Linli's home, and ever since, the two have been inseparable, partially because they genuinely enjoy each other’s company and partially because of the blood bond they made...

Personality: Lance is stubborn and absolutely full of himself, but Linli loves him more than anything. He definitely thinks he’s stronger and mightier than he actually is, but that doesn’t seem to bother anyone because he is sooooo cute!

Fantastic Character! I absolutely love it. Go ahead and give her some more spells and she's accepted. Can't wait to see your art! 

Siblings born a year apart but on the same freaking day

We'll fight over le birthday

I WILL WIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back