• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Liminal Legerdemain [OOC Chat]

Main
Here
HELLO HI- fun fact rpnation saved what I'd written up for the rp even after I logged out & it got closed for the SOL!!<33 which. what a lovely surprise!! /gen

nadder- parrently bestie doesn't go onto the rp on their school chromebook

Last edited:
[also, at the start- I was thinking we were gonna build a response pattern of Me - Delta - Anadder , ofc that's been broken BUT- I was wondering if y'all might want to try & keep that kind of order? it'll make sure no one gets abondoned at all + there's less worrying about times we can rp- it's more about just waiting for the next person in the order to respond. even if one person can't add much to a current scene , it's still helpful, y'know? [and if the characters get seperated, we still get updates on what everyones doing- going thru their own scenes and all, y'know?]

yeah that's fine but for the beginning y'all can just rp next to each other since ilice doesn't wanna associate with yall

wait wait wait- hold on. hold on. bestie, one of the points of the order was for like- this to not happen. like.. part of it is "still get action even if characters aren't interacting" .. lik- bestie. even if u can't think of much, maybe lets- stick with the order anyways? [like, u dont need to come up with much- y'know? just. idk- idk if this makes sense but ya get my point, y'know?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back