• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Lily x Kaleah - Travelling With You?

Darkmaster006

roleplaying is fun!

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

Lila, the Minccino (F), Lvl. ?
Lily's first Pokemon. She's clingy and overprotective. She always has fun imitating what Lily does.
---
Minccino, the Chinchilla Pokémon. Minccino loves shiny things and will use its tail as a brush to clean any objects that are dirty.
Type: -
Ability: -
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet
Time: Afternoon
Wearing: White t-shirt with two women-sex signs intertwined, in purple; a black jacket, blue jeans and black, comfy shoes, with white socks.

1565635979988.png

Day 1 - Bumping into...?

Lily and her Minccino, Lila, ambled about Aspertia City, the city that reaches for the sky. Tall buildings interminged with old houses and new shops made the city feel both modern and quaint, both ragged and shiny-new. Aspertia City is located at the foot of the mountains that spread over Southwestern Unova, from here, you can see Unova stretch out indefinitely if you observe North. But for Lily, that was inconsequential today, as her sight shifted from right to left, then ahead and back, yet she found no spot! None at all! Minccino mimicked Lily’s actions, her sight shifting all the same at the same time. What they were searching for was a spot where to sit and draw.

Eventually, they settled for a park near the center of the City, where they plopped down on the grass at the same time. Green and yellow leaves were falling all over the park with the wind. Many leaves were on the floor already, scattered about. It was mid-Autumn. And now Lily brought herself finally to start her painting. She was dressed lightly, although the sun shone vividly and the temperature was moderately warm, there was a light breeze that slowly carried leaves everywhere. Her attire consisted of a white t-shirt with two women-sex signs intertwined, in purple, a black jacket, blue jeans and black, comfy shoes, with white socks.

Lila sat down and fished out from her backpack her pencils and her notebook. Lila had fun changing positions occasionally when Lily did. But she also interrupted Lily’s drawing every now and then when she wanted to play or be caressed. Apart from that, she kept watch over Lily, running around her and looking everywhere. For about an hour or two, this cycle went on. Lily’s drawing seemed to be approaching its conclusion.

“Hey, Lila, Lila, look at this,” Lily showed Lila her drawing, smiling and putting it up with her two hands to the level of Lila’s eyesight. Lila, at this moment, felt deeply entranced by Lily’s drawing and kept looking at it. It was a drawing of Lily and Lila jumping in the air, just something simple to reduce her stress and keep happy thoughts on her mind. Lila felt super happy and was about to hug Lily when she bumped into something, or something bumped into her. What could it be!?

Last edited:
“Okay, Lycanroc, work around Magikarp and keep him safe”. The voice was soft, but concentrated. The Pokémon the voice was talking to did what it was told, and put itself in front of the Magikarp which was swimming in the edge of the little pond. On the opposite side of them stood two other Pokémon, as well as their trainer. The Pokémon were an Umbreon and a Pidgeotto. The trainer, a young adult, had a grin on his face.
“There is no way that you’ll win over us with that stupid Magikarp of yours” he said, meeting the brown eyes of his opponent. There were signs that both of the Trainer’s Pokémon had been battling each other for a while, now it was just a matter of who was going to come out the winner of this battle. Kaleah didn’t respond to his snarky comment; instead, she turned to her Pokémon.
“When the time is right” she said, looking at their opponents. In that very moment, the Umbreon and Pidgeotto charged towards the Lycanroc at their Trainers command.
“Now!” Kaleah said, and the Magikarp did an impressive jump into the air. It got in front of the Umbreon, swishing its fin in its face, forcing it to stop.
“Lycanroc! Use Rock Throw!” Kaleah said, and the Lycanroc stopped for a second, and stones were falling from the sky, hitting the Pidgeotto and the Umbreon. The stones were too much for the bird Pokémon, which fell to the ground, unable to continue the battle. For a split second, the man looked surprised, but he kept going. He withdrew his Pidgeotto.
“Umbreon, use Confuse Ray” he yelled to his tired-looking remaining Pokémon.
“Lycanroc, avoid it with Quick Attack and use Headbutt! Magikarp, use Tackle!”. Kaleah’s two Pokémon avoided the attack, and managed to land their counter attack at the very same time. At first, the Umbreon stood steady, but after a second, it fell to the ground.

“Well I’ll be damned” the man said, withdrawing his Umbreon and walking towards Kaleah. He was searching for something in his pocket. He pulled out some money.
“I did promise you this” he said with a grin while handing Kaleah the money.
“Thanks, maybe you should think before you disrespect other people’s Pokémon next time” she said, raising an eyebrow. The man didn’t say anything and disappeared. Kaleah turned to her tired Pokémon.
“You did great, both of you, you really deserve a rest” she said while stroking them. She picked up two of her Pokéballs, and withdrew her Pokémon. She minimized the balls and put them on her belt. Kaleah straightened up, putting her hair up in a pony tail. She was wearing a pair of baggy khaki trousers, a black tank top and a dark red leather jacket. Around her neck hung a oval-shaped light blue necklace with four dots in four different colours; pink, orange, red and purple. Her belt had three minimized Pokéballs on each side. Her tanned hand picked the one in the middle on the left side.
“I still need some company” she said while pressing the middle button. Out of the Pokéball, a Charmander sprung.

Kaleah looked through her bag and picked up a map.
“We need to find a good place to spend this money in” she said with a grin and started walking. Her Charmander squealed happily, walking next to her. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. A perfect day to celebrate a good job done.
“I think we should go here….” She mumbled to herself, pointing to a place on the map. She traced it with her finger and was focused on the map. Too focused. She felt something around her legs before she tripped forward.
"Woaah!" she uttered, but managed to soften the fall by using her hands. She landed on the grass, turning around. It seemed as if she had tripped over a Minccino. It was very cute.
“Hey, are you alri-“ she begun saying, but was interrupted by Charmander, who got in between her and the Minccino. It growled, showing its teeth and sending a stream of fire towards it; not to hit it, but to show that what had just happened was something Charmander didn’t like.
“Hey, Charmander, knock it off” Kaleah said right at the very moment Charmander sent of another stream of fire. Kaleah watched as the fire made its way past the Minccino and to a girl sitting not very far from them. Kaleah felt her eyes grow as the drawing the girl was working on was…. Put on fire.

Last edited:

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

Lily's first Pokemon. She's clingy and overprotective. She always has fun imitating what Lily does.
---
Minccino, the Chinchilla Pokémon. Minccino loves shiny things and will use its tail as a brush to clean any objects that are dirty.
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet
Wearing: White t-shirt with two women-sex signs intertwined, in purple; a black jacket, blue jeans and black, comfy shoes, with white socks.

planecrash-133269.jpg

Oi, pay for the drawing! (Maybe I'm just kidding.)
A girl tripping over Lila. Lila falling sideways, but standing up promptly. Lily, in her signature slow-paced fashion, was about to stand up and ask the girl if she was alright. But, alas, the fire was quicker. Two fire streams. That Charmeleon's nature... it was certainly rash. Was it the girl's Charmeleon? Lily couldn't even process anything, since it had happened so fast. She barely looked at the girl. One stream of fire, then. It almost hit Lila, although Lily could see that it was directed with impressive precision not to hit but to pass right next to Lila. But she still couldn't accept it. Why was that Charmeleon so rash? Was there any need for such rashness? No, not at all. Lily was about to hug Lila and bring her closer--another stream of fire. This time, it seemed directionless, purposeless. Ah, but so focused was Lily on her Minccino, that she barely noticed the drawing she'd just moments ago plucked out from her notebook was lit on fire. Lily managed to grab Lila, and Lila was the first to notice the drawing was on fire. "Ccino, min, min!" she shouted. Lily looked at her hand and promptly let go of the drawing. She stood up quickly and started stomping on the drawing. Lila mimicked her movement and stomped the drawing, too. Eventually, the fire stopped.

Sighing was the first thing Lily did, involuntarily, after the fire was put off. She picked up Lila, kissed her forehead, and lightly got her up her left shoulder. Then, purposefully dramatically, she glared at the Charmeleon, and then slowly at the girl. She put her right hand on the right part of her face and covered one of her eyes, as if face-palming very slowly. Then picked the drawing up with her right hand, and glared at them again. The drawing... it didn't really matter, and it was just a bit charred at one end, though it did cover a part of the drawing. Finally, she smirked, and then spoke, holding the drawing up for the girl to see "So. How do you plan on paying for my very-precious drawing, huh? Mind you, yes, mind you, it was a drawing I made that Lila had loved very, very much. It was a drawing that featured Lila and me, she'd been feeling sick lately and I wanted to cheer her up, you know?" Lily put on the most serious voice she could. She herself didn't notice, but her voice sounded very artifical, as if she was trying to imitate one of those deliquents that appear in animated shows and the like. Truth be said, then, Lily wasn't exactly mad. All she'd said was true, but, still, she knew it wasn't really the girl's fault--maybe the Charmeleon's. Yet, still, she was laid-back and wouldn't really hold a grudge for something petty as this... but, she has just thought she'd have fun, at least for a moment, by seeing the girl's reaction and then clear it up by stating that, yes, it was a joke and that she wasn't really mad. She caressed Lila's fur with her left hand and waited for the girl's answer.

Last edited:
Kaleah watched as the girl stomped on the drawing to put the fire out. The damage wasn’t that bad, but the drawing was still clearly ruined.
“Charmeleon, I told you I was alright!” she said with a firm voice and the Charmeleon backed, standing next to her instead of in front of her. He still had its eyes on the Minccino, but at least he didn’t do anything else. Kaleah gave the girl her full attention, who now held up the drawing for Kaleah to see, and started talking about how much this drawing had meant to her. Kaleah forced herself not to arch an eyebrow. Firstly, it was an accident. Secondly, it was a drawing. How precious could it be? But then again, Kaleah wasn’t very artistic, and had no idea how it felt creating something. She couldn’t help but notice how….. fake the girl’s voice sounded. Was it a way to show Kaleah that she was kidding, or did she actually talk like that? Kaleah just had to assume the latter.
“It was clearly an accident, it’s not helping that you’re getting that upset about it”. Kaleah almost wanted to pinch herself. Why did she have to answer her so rudely? Probably because somewhere, Kaleah felt that the girl was indeed overreacting and was also quite rude, which Kaleah usually answered with rudeness or sarcasm.
“But I’m really sorry it happened, and I have no idea how to pay back. I can’t draw even if my life depended on it” she said, with a little smile. Kaleah didn’t even mention paying for it with money; She had just enough, and what she had just earned from the battling was not for paying some drawing but for a nice, soft bed at the Pokémon Centre and food for her Pokémon. Considering that the girl had a Pokémon, she would surely understand the importance of feeding ones Pokémon.

Kaleah’s eyes landed on the Minccino. The girl had mentioned it being ill, although it looked quite healthy.
“If your Minccino is feeling down, I have some stuff in my bag that can help it” she said, taking off her backpack and putting it on the ground. Kaleah was quite interested in Pokémon anatomy and the healing process, and she had quite the medical kit with her. It was very well needed since she was battling a lot. It was just easier to help her Pokémon herself if possible, rather than running to the Pokémon Centre back and forth. She looked at the girl, hoping that she would accept her help as payment for the drawing.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet

Lily watched as the girl went from mild anger to worry and then to offering help. Now she felt a bit guilty about lying to her just to see her reaction, because she seemed like a genuinely nice person. She waited until the girl stopped talking, left the drawing on the grass, and answered, "Do excuse me, you are right. It was simply an accident, wasn't it, Lila?", she said, and again ruffled Lila's ear. "Yet still, your Charmeleon should really be more careful, even if he is so precise, or maybe in fact because he is so precise..." Lily stated plainly. While she wasn't angry, she was worried over what could have happened had the Charmeleon's flares not been as precise. Lila could have gotten seriously injured, seeing as how that Charmeleon was really strong--it'd been awful, to say the least. But, well, past is past, and what-if-ology or speculative history wasn't one of her hobbies at all.

"And I was actually just kidding, though, okay? So ease off," while she said this, she got closer to the girl and patted her shoulder lightly. "But I would definitely like some help for Lila and I'm sure she would, too."

"Minccino! Min,"
Lily smiled and gestured Lila for her to come down, which she did. Lila now stood on the grass, poking at the backpack. "Oh, like the little backpack, do you Lila?" Lily's voice was now, overall, much more friendly and comfortable, it just seemed very free and at ease, like nothing really worried her at all. Something of that had to do with how she wanted to come off to people, subconsciously, at least.

Last edited:
Kaleah flinched and instinctively backed a few steps when the girl suddenly walked over to her and patted her on her shoulder. Kaleah didn’t like to be touched by strangers, especially not strangers she didn’t understand. This girl had apparently been joking, but had made no effort to show it, which Kaleah found peculiar. At least the girl’s voice was now sounding nicer and not so fake. Kaleah decided not to think too much about it, and instead sat down on her knees, opening her backpack. She moved some stuff around in it before grabbing a smaller bag and taking it out of the backpack. Inside were a lot of different kinds of medical aid for Pokémon. It was one of the things she had put down a lot of time and money into, and she was proud to say that she was a Trainer who could take care of her Pokémon no matter what.

Kaleah put the smaller bag on the grass, opening it. She looked up at the girl.
“You said that she’s been feeling down lately?” she said, her fingers flipping through the bag, picking up a small bottle.
“This is really good, just add two drops to her food twice a day, and she’ll be better within a few hours”. Kaleah held up the bottle, trying to see how much of the liquid was left. Charmeleon was still keeping an eye on Minccino, but had completely let go of the incident before.
“It’s not much left in the bottle, it should probably be just enough for your Minccino” Kaleah said after she had studied the bottle. She stood up straight and held out it to the girl.
“You can have it, I have an extra” she said, offering the girl the bottle with a smile. Kaleahs brown eyes studied the girl, she could still not wrap her head around this stranger. She seemed strange, but also nice. Maybe it had just been the first impression that had gone badly, which wasn’t surprising considering that Charmeleon had destroyed the girl’s drawing.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet

Lily was surprised by how much medical stuff this girl had in her backpack, so many kits and things that Lily had no idea about. Lila went around, poking at the smaller bag now, and then again at the backpack.

"Yeah, she was feeling a tad down every know and then. Like, no energy maybe?" she took the small bottle from the girl's hand and put it in her backpack. "So this will work, uh...? I hope it does, thank you very much!" she bowed for a moment and then stood up, carefully grabbed Lila from the ground and held her in her arms, caressing her body. "You see that, Lila, this awesome girl here gave us something to help you, okay, better thank her, too!" Lily said in an endearing voice; promptly, Lila squeaked and looked at the girl. "Minccino, Min, Min!" Lily smiled and caressed her behind her ears. "That's it, awesome!"

Then Lily looked at the girl again. She got a good look at her now. She was brown-skinned and had dark brown, curly hair that didn't look messy at all. "Uh..." an awkward pause beget even more awkward silence... until Lily realised she hadn't even introduced herself! "Ah! I'm Lily, by the way, and this is Lila, my Minccino, yep. So what's your name? What are you doing here in Aspertia... if there's anything I can do to help you, don't hesitate to ask me!" she said with a grin, hoping to get the conversation flowing and clear all mistrust that the girl could possibly had from that trick at the beginning.

Kaleah smiled as the girl accepted the bottle, and the Minccino seemed happy, too. Kaleah decided to ignore the girls weird reaction before; Charmeleon had destroyed her stuff, after all. Kaleah would probably have been pissed if the roles had been reversed. The girl seemed to have decided to move on as well, since she got a different tone in her voice and introduced herself as Lily.
“I’m Kaleah. I’m travelling around to battle and strengthen and bond with my team” she said, gesticulating towards Charmeleon and the minimized pokéballs in her belt.
“The best way to do so is by getting experience” she saidlooked at Lily again.
“How about you? Are you from around here?” she asked, looking around the area. The park they were in was very nice, and there were quite some people there. Some just hanging around, others finding battling partners. Kaleah put her hand on Charmeleon’s head, scratching it. Charmeleon put its arm around Kaleah’s leg, his eyes watching the Minccino.
“I’ve never been to Unova before, it’s very beautiful” Kaleah added, touching her pendant around her neck. The light blue oval represented the ocean, and the four dots; red, orange, pink and purple represented each island in the Alola region and their Guardian deities. Kaleah was from Melemele Island, where Tapu Koko was a Guardian.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet

"It would seem so! I don't really care about battling, as you might infer. I'm really more of an artist and stuff." She thought the Charmaleon with its arm on the girl's leg was cute and would do for a very good drawing.

"Ah, yes, I'm from Aspertia here in Unova. I'm really glad you're liking it around here, where are you from?" she asked, curious. Lila, meanwhile, hopped down and slowly tried to get to interact with the Charmander. First poking at it slightly. Lila didn't know how aggressive Charmeleon could get now, so she was a bit careful, but mostly just calm and collected. "Oh, and what is that pendant? It looks fun!" Lily said, adding after her first question when she saw the pendant, as Kaleah had touched it.

Kaleah smiled.
"I'm from Alola, Melemele Island" she said, and pointed towards the orange dot on her pendant.
"This represents Alola, so I'm always carrying home with me. It's a bit cheesy, but I like it" she added with a grin. So this girl was from here; that was good. Kaleah had just arrived and didn’t know much about the area. She had just battled some people and gotten herself into this park.

She looked down, where Lila tried to play with Charmeleon, who was completely uninterested in her tries to play with him.
"Sorry, Lila, Chameleon doesn't like playing with strangers. Here, I'll get you a play mate" Kaleah said and picked up one of the pokéballs from her belt. She magnified it and threw it up in the air. A blue-white zap came out of it, and on the ground, an Eevee materialized. Kaleah caught the Pokéball and attached it to her belt again. Eevee squealed happily and rubbed her head on Kaleah’s leg. She then ran up to Lila, starting to sniffing and trying to play with her.

"So, you're from here? Do you know where the nearest Pokémon Center is? I need a place to sleep tonight" Kaleah said, turning her attention to Lily again. It was good to have someone who knew the surroundings, since Kaleah had failed to get her hands on a map.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet

"That's nice, it's a great pendant! I've never went to Alola... or to any other region," she furrowed her brow. "Ah, but I'd like to." Lily looked down at Lila trying to play with Charmander. She wasn't having much luck. But fortunately Kaleah got her Eevee out, and Eevee seemed very eager to play. She immediately went to play with Lila. Lila squaked and rolled on the ground around the Eevee. "They're definitely having fun now," she giggled. She was letting her emotions loose a bit more now.

A place to sleep tonight? Lily was a coward and did not manage to tell her if she wanted to sleep at her house for now. She only managed to say, "oh, I know where that is. Just follow me as we walk and I'll show it to you." She started walking, hoping Kaleah would walk beside her. "So, uh, why is it that you're visiting Unova? Is there something you want to see here?" Lately, Lily had been wanting to go travel around the world with Lila. Her parents had been a bit reluctant to let her go, but she was determined. Only... she didn't know where to start or how to start. It'd be great if Kaleah was someone who did this... she seemed quite experienced, near her age... she was very cute... Lily was thinking maybe both of them could travel together if that's what Kaleah had been doing but... would that be too bold a proposition? She thought maybe it was better to wait a bit and articulate her feelings and thought in a better way. But she definitely should exchange contact numbers and definitely tell her that she could sleep at her house... or maybe sleeping at the PC with her could work too. Lily was getting a bit embarrassed inside for thinking all of this. Plus, she still didn't know Kaleah much, but she definitely wanted to get to know her. Agh, what a predicament for sure.

Last edited:
Kaleah smiled as Lily offered to show her the way to the Pokémon Centre.
"Thanks" she said as she walked next to Lily. Charmander kept himself close to Kaleah while Eevee was running around with Lila.
"I'm here to strengthen the bond with my team, and to gain gym badges" Kaleah said.
"I'm also battling strangers just for the fun of it, and to get some money" she added with a laugh. Most people she had battled had underestimated her. She wasn't sure why, but boy had they regretted it once they started to battle. Of course Kaleah had lost, too, but most of the times she wiped the smug smiles off her opponent's faces.
"Usually I do two - on - two battles, to work up the relationships between my Pokémon. Plus it's more fun, having four Pokémon out usually switches up the dynamic depending on what kind they are" she continued, smiling. Kaleah could talk about battle strategies for ages if she got the chance.
"Sorry, I won't bother you with my blathering" she said, shaking her head.

Kaleah looked around. This city was really blooming, and it was beautiful.
"I really like this city, although I haven't managed to see much of it yet" she said, watching a Pikachu getting a treat from its owner a few feet away. She looked at Lily.
"So, have you and Lila known each other a long time?" she asked, looking at the Mincchino playing with her Eevee. Kaleah hadn't noticed any more Pokémon balls around Lily, but that didn't mean she didn't have any more Pokémon. Not everyone displayed their pokéballs as visible as Kaleah did. Not that everyone felt they had to catch and raise 6 Pokémon, some settled with fewer or even just one. Kaleah, however, loved to surround herself with her Pokémon. They were her family as much as her family back home in Alola, and she would do everything for them.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet

Lily walked beside Kaleah, guiding the way. Every now and then, she looked back at Lila—who had been playing around with Kaleah's Eevee—just in case anything happened, like her seeing a shiny object and getting distracted, which was very feasible. The area they were now walking in had very modern buildings—four-story, all-window buildings, for example—couple with old buildings that made the old foundational square of the city. They were just a few blocks away from the PokeCenter now. Lily knew the Nurse Joy there since she was a child, and many of Lily's drawings hanged about the PC, she'd definitely show Kaleah, it'd look cool right?

"Oh, yes! Lila and I have known each other since long ago, when I was a child. It's a long story, but basically we met in one of the forests outside town and never separated from then on, I cherish her very much." Lily's eyes had brightened up and she looked at Lila fondly. "We don't really battle much, honestly... ah, but it's fine to talk about it and don't worry, I'm interested to hear your incredible exploits, Kaleah!" Lily giggled. "You'll get to know the city more with me here, you can ask me anything. Look, there," she pointed ahead of them, a bit to the left, "is the PokeCenter... opposite to it is an art museum which I tend to visit, and a few blocks away is something you'll be interested in... but that comes later!" Lily was definitely being too bold now! But being asked about Lila had lifted her mood and she felt like she could just say anything.

Eventually, they reached the PokeCenter. It was an odd PokeCenter, though. Though neat and tidy, it was old. It's structure was made of wood and there seemed to be no door, just a double-sized entrance from which you could see inside. Someone was out watering some plants at the sides of the door. "Yo... how's the best nurse in the world doing today?" Lily waved with her right arm.

A busty woman who likely was in her thirties turned around and giggled, waving at Lily who was coming near, but she noticed someone beside. "Oh my, a... friend of yours, Lily?" Haye was dressed quite plainly, not with your standard Nurse outfit. "Ah, sorry, Kaleah! This is my friend, Haye, she manages this PokeCenter... I've come here since I was a kid," She turned to face Kaleah and told her outright. Haye was like an aunt to Lily, so she was surprised not to have heard if Lily had gotten a new friend. "Oh, my!", "We actually just met, auntie!" She protested and blushed a bit. She wondered if Kaleah was uncomfortable with all this, she really hoped not... but she was definitely deciding now that she'd stay over the night in her auntie's PC with Kaleah if that was alright with her, she'd sure tell her after she got acquainted with Haye and all.

"How cute" Kaleah said and smiled to Lily's story of how she met Lila. It was similar to how Kaleah had met her first Pokémon, her Vulpix back in Alola. Vulpix had since evolved into a Ninetales, and was still the Pokémon Kaleah felt closest to. They had been together since Kaleah was a child, and everything that had happened to Kaleah, Vulpix had been there to hear about it. It was quite wonderful to have such a bond with a Pokémon, and Kaleah's dream was to develop a similar bond to the rest of her Pokémon. Which was one of the reasons she was going on this journey. She knew her Pokémon very well, and she loved them as much as they loved her, but she hadn't gotten the same close bond with the rest of them as she had with Ninetales. Not that it was surprising, considering that Kaleah and Ninetales had been friends for the last eleven years. They had found each other when Kaleah was nine, and been inseparable ever since.

Kaleah noticed the Pokémon Center as Lily pointed it out, but it didn't quite look like the ones she had visited before. She didn't really have time to reflect about it before Lily had started talking to someone. It seemed as she knew who Kaleah first though to be a nurse, but she didn't look like Nurse Joy usually looked like. She then found out that it was the manager of the Pokémon Center.
"Hi, I'm Kaleah" she said, smiling. Eevee had come to an halt beside Chameleon, and squealed happily as a hello. Chameleon also greeted the new person, and Kaleah stroke his head.
"This is Chameleon and Eevee" she said, gesticulating towards the smaller Pokémon. She looked up at the manager. She seemed nice, and it looked like she was able to handle Lily's..... Eager personality trait.
"I was just wondering if there is a room available for tonight? I don't really care about the standard, I just want a bed to sleep in" she continued. She figured that the best person to talk about getting a room in the Pokemon Center was the manager, right? Hopefully there would be a room available, and not too expensive. Some of the Pokémon Centers Kaleah had been in had only had the more expensive rooms left, which had resulted in Kaleah sleeping in her tent. She didn't really mind sleeping in the tent, it was quite comfortable actually, but a real bed was always to prefer. She had gotten a bit cash from her last battle, but she couldn't spend it all on a room, she had to prioritize. Which was why she hoped one of the cheaper rooms would be available.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet

Eh? Cute... Lily blushed slightly, but Kaleah seemed interested in the room for now. Thankfully, Lily didn't even need to say anything, because her aunt had easily realised her intentions. "Oh, my! For a friend of Lily's, always... and it's free of charge," Haye giggled. "I must assume you, dear niece, will be staying over today too?" Haye smiled knowingly, almost as if making fun of Lily, who however much she tried to keep her attitude of 'I-hide-my-feelings' was actually pretty obvious, at least around people close to her like Haye. Lily was quick to answer, surprisingly, not wanting to be seen as a blushing mess in front of her new friend. "Ah, if Kaleah is alright with it, for sure I would like to! I'm sure Lila wants to, too," Lily smiled and looked at Lila. Lila had actually stopped playing with Eevee and had gone straight to Haye's leg, rubbing against it slowly. Haye crouched down and petted Lila. Haye then looked at Kaleah, as if waiting for her to answer.

Kaleah blinked. Free of charge? She had just met Lily and for Haye it seemed as if they had been friends forever.... It did feel a bit strange, if Kaleah was completely honest, but it was sure giving her some perks.
"Um, thank you so much" she said, scratching her head with a insecure smile. She turned to Lily.
"Yeah, uh, sure, I guess it's up to you if you want to" she said with a little laugh, not really sure what to say. If Lily wanted to stay at the Pokémon Center or not wasn't really up to Kaleah, was it? She looked down at Eevee and Charmeleon, and she suddenly remembered why she had to go to a Pokémon Center in the first place. Getting a room had only been the second thing on her priority list. She grabbed two of the minimized pokéballs from her belt, keeping them small as she spoke.
"I also need Nurse Joy to take a look at my Pokémon, they've been battling and could use some treatments" she said, holding up the Pokéballs. Kaleah was sure to be able to take care of them herself, but the care she gave them could never match the quality of a Pokémon Center, that was for sure. Kaleah only kept a well-filled medicine bag for those cases where they were far away from a Pokémon Center.
"And my other Pokémon wouldn't say no to stretching their legs, either" she added with a smile. Even squealed happily and was now sniffing the flowers Haye had been watering. Chameleon had finally let go of Kaleah's leg and was also wandering about, looking around the area. Kaleah was sure both Ninetales and Marowak would like to have a look around, too. The areas around Pokémon Centers were usually big, so the Pokémon of the Trainers staying there could walk around and be outside their Pokéballs for a change. Kaleah usually tried to have them out as much as possible, but it was hard keeping an eye on six Pokemon, plus the fact that one of her Pokémon was required to have a source of water near to be let out it wasn't very often she kept all six outside their pokéballs. Which was a shame, really, because Kaleah sure loved having all of them around her all the time.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Full Character Sheet

"Ah, don't worry, I'm just glad Lily made a friend, you know?" Haye said. Thankfully for Lily, she didn't expound herself more than that.
Meanwhile, Lily simply said: "That's settled, then!" as Haye giggled.

"Ah, of course dear. I'll take them to her right away." Haye took the Pokeballs and gave went to get the Nurse who was in the back of the center, hidden from sight.

The two were left alone. Lila now snuggled up Lily's leg. Lily patted her and then thought about what they could do. "Uuhm, Kaleah, what do you wanna do while we wait? We can check out the Center's yard if you want, or something."

"Thank you" Kaleah said and handed the pokéballs to the woman. She watched her leave as she took Kaleah's Pokémon inside, and as always, Kaleah felt some sort of seperation anxiety, as if Hayes would steal them from her. Kaleah looked at Lily as she spoke.
"I'm fine with anything, I bet my Pokémon want to look around, though" she said, picking up the two remaining pokéballs from her belt. She pressed the white button, and the two balls expanded in her hands. Two blue jets came out of them, and materialized a white Ninetales and a purple and white Marowak. Kaleah hadn't seen a Ninetales nor a Marowak in this region, but she knew they looked different here. The Alolan versions of Pokémon didn't even just look differently, they were of different types, too. Kaleah could never imagine a Fire-type Ninetales, or a Ground-type Marowak. Although she'd love to see some.
"Hey guys" she said with a smile as the NInetales and Marowak greeted her, Eevee and Charmeleon. Marowak walked up to Charmeleon and started playing with him, while Ninetales sat down next to Kaleah, looking at Lily and Lila with an intrigued look.
"This is Ninetales" Kaleah said, gesticulating towards the white fox Pokémon, "and that's Marowak. You'll be able to say hi to him whenever he's hungry or tired from playing". Kaleah looked over at Marowak before looking back at Lily.
"This is Lily and Lila" she said to Ninetales, who leaned forward, sniffing the air.

Lily
cDxPRJK.png

minccino.gif

---
Moves:
-
-
-
-
-
-
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Ability: ...
Type: ....
Moves:
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Moves:
qd73JDd.gif

??? (?), Lvl. ??
Nothing to see here....
Moves:
Full Character Sheet

Lily observed cautiously as the two new Pokemon came out of their Pokeballs. A Ninetales. A Marowak. What? Why were their colours like that? Lily wondered. Admittedly, she didn't know that much about all the Pokemon, but she was sure that Marowak wasn't like that. She definitely didn't know what were 'Alolan Forms' if you'd told her. Woosh, swoosh, the Marowak didn't seem to cease its fun. The Ninetales, instead, was sitting there, looking intently at Lily and Lila, sniffing around as if checking if they were to be trusted.

Lily stared at Kaleah for a moment, and then focused on Ninetales. "Uh, hey there!" Lily put up a hand, and Lila, not wanting to leave her trainer alone in this new discovery, made a coil trail around her body and ended up at her arm, where she, too, extended her hand, mimicking her trainer. "I had never seen a Ninetales quite like you... being white, it must be amazing, right? You must be from... far-away lands!" Lily stated, amazed, "I am Lily y'know, and this is Lila, she's like my baby," she giggled lightly, "Glad to meet you!" Then she looked up at Kaleah, smiled a bit forcedly, and then looked back at Ninetales, hoping it'd extend its hand too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back