• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
Hi there! My name is Charcoal_Lilly, but you can call me Lilly. Before I get into the things I am interested in rping I would like to share a few things amount myself first so that you may better understand me as a person.
  • I am a 23-year-old female, and I would appreciate if my partner were similar in age (18+) as it'd be odd rping with someone younger.
  • I have been rping for almost 10+ years, but haven't recently due to struggling with find people that have the same interests as myself.
  • I live in EST (Eastern State Time) so there might be a difference on when I might be online.
  • I'm rather literate in my writing and tend to write a paragraph or more in my posts, I'll mainly try to mirror my partner in the terms of length.
  • I tend to heavily lean on rping females, but I could rp a male if you ask nicely.
  • I don't do Canon Characters as I personally feel as if I couldn't capture the entire essence of them, so I strongly prefer OCs. If you're into rping Canon Characters that's completely ok, as long as you're cool with me using an OC.
  • I tend to use anime or semi-realistic drawings as face claims to my characters. To me it feels a bit odd to try and find a real human's photo use to fit what I'm trying to go with.
  • During the week I'm not a really big night owl, or a super early, early-bird (My job has me up early so I tend to not stay up too late).
  • I have ADHD which effects how I go about somethings so please be patient with me if some of my behaviors seem odd or annoying. It's easier to go around it online when typing, but I thought it'd be better to throw that out there instead of trying to explain my "weird/slightly annoying quirks and tendencies" individually.
  • For the next week+ I'm moving so I'll have plenty of time for the next few days to talk, plan, and get a rp started until I start my new job. Once I've started I'll typically be online in the evenings, and a good portion of the day on weekends if I don't have anything planned.
  • I would really appreciate it if my partner were able to communicate well with me. I understand that we all have busy lives and can't always be online, but a simple, "I won't be able to get back with you for x number of days," or "I'm busy until x day," goes a long way. Especially in the early/planning phases of everything when we're trying to learn how to other goes about things. I'd prefer hearing back about twice a week, once a week at the latest.
Ok, now that I have that out of the way I guess I should let you know what kind of things I'm interested in rping. So I'll present them to you as follows.

Pokémon: Pokémon has been a really big part of my life since I was a kid, and it's always been my favorite thing to rp, as well as it being my comfort rp.
For this I would like to plan out with my partner as to how we'll rp this. I don't really have any solidified plots that I want/need to rp, but more like ideas that can be tweaked, or changed completely to fit both of our comfort levels. But this will mainly be a good ole adventure rp that can have some romance thrown in if asked. I've even done one or two medieval Pokémon rps that were quite different from the norm.

Digimon: I have not personally been in a Digimon rp that has truly made it off the ground; however, I think that when it's brought down from a group to 2 people it might be a bit easier to manage. I will say that I have never played any of the games from the Digimon franchise, but I have watched the anime. Mainly the original 1st and 2nd season, and Digimon Frontier (with a tiny bit of Tamer and Data Squad thrown in, but not enough to work with). Currently I'm watching Digimon: Ghost Games.
I would like to go with the classic Digimon Adventure (S 1 and 2) for this rp. The plot would center around our characters either getting sucked into the digital world and trying to figure how to get out, along with finding the main villain that they need to defeat in order to restore balance. A different version would be that Digimon are running amuck in the human world and it's up to our characters why this is happening and find the Digimon, or person, responsible for causing these problems.

Fantasy/Isekai: This doesn't really have much of a plot to it either, but it's more-so here to tell you of my interest in fantasy. I have done a handful of different fantasy rps in the past revolving around supernatural powers and mythical creatures' existence. A majority of them have been school based, high school or college, while another few have been modern day or medieval based. If interested I am more than happy to work with you on a real plot that we both like. Slice or life, action, adventure, romance, you name it

To those of you who have made it this far and stuck around I would like to say thank you. I know it's a lot, and not at the same time, and I've rambled a bit, but I appreciate it.
If anyone it interested in anything listed above, or has ideas of their own that go along with what I've listed, please feel free to comment below, or even PM me if that makes you more comfortable.

Thank you again!

Are you okay with writing LGBTQ+ characters? I'm not really looking for MxF plots (I'd consider if they would be platonic), so I'd probably want to play either a female or nonbinary! And your preference is writing females, so I don't want to force you out of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back