Showcase Lilly's Ocs!

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi again... here is me. Bored me. So i'm doing this! Enjoy!
So, you opened this. GOOD. Now listen, none of this art is mine, so i will leave links to ALL the art, on here. Ok? So don't get mad at me. Cuz i told you. You just didn't read it.
Image:
1b871277bd7db0a038f77893f24357b9.jpg ( link! )
Name and Reason:
Rosefang, due to her feisty personality under her beautiful outside.
Clan: Riverclan
Age at death: 72 moons
Appearance: A mackerel tabby colored in redish-orange and redish-brown spots,
with a cream/white underbelly, running along her mouth. she has orange eyes, and strong, although skinny, back legs.

Personality: sweet and magical, although she can snap easily, revealing a fiery temper.
She enjoys the woods, and often spends hours there on her own, although she always brings
back plenty of fresh kill to make up for it.

Family: her mom is Mapleflight, and her dad is Coalstar. She has as sister, dawnpaw,
and a brother, Moonheart.

Background: she was a late bloomer, and didn’t open her eyes for almost a half moon
after she was born. Although she is fine, her parents still worry. She was also almost made
a med cat, until, after a long journey, she finally proved to her
(cough cough, Overprotective, cough cough) parents, that she would be fine on her own.
And so now she is a proud warrior of Riverclan.

And have i ever used this cat in an rp? no. no i havent.

Image:
2mRMLcEPEGi7L4vSSJUBzVX0suCZn4S-dANBAlOj_bB04CAU-5-RkkjdyN6j65UhP9g-cYyitG7VxlEsQCYXr9KJJDhFKAq4pm3qGCcWjJaKZkzLwFuvI5Wm7w5zsjjstBbMbY0S
( link! )
Name and Reason:
Raccoon, because of her Raccoon-like coat.
Clan: Roge
Age at death: 59
Appearance: She looks like a raccoon, and has long fluffy fur.
(which doesn't puff out as much as most cats). She is also quite skinny and long, and her strong legs
make her a good climber. She has brown eyes, and folded ears too. Personality: she is happy and
upbeat, always looking on the bright side, but can be kinda annoying. She is also lazy, but she’ll fight if she has to.
She’s also quite laid back, and although she won’t admit it, she often needs help.
Personality: she is happy and upbeat, always looking on the bright side, but can be kinda annoying.
She is also lazy, but she’ll fight if she has to. She’s also quite laid back, and although she won’t admit it,
she often needs help.
Family: her mom and dad are unknown to even her, though she does know, that although her mother
is dead, her father is still alive. She also has a twin sister named Taki, and although not identical, she has
similar colors (she has a Siamese coat).
Background: Abandoned at birth, both she and her sister miraculously survived. After almost 5 moons alone,
they found Shadowclan camp. And Although they were offered to join, They declined, and lived out the rest
of their lives, in the peaceful forest. Raccoon is still looking for her father, but hasn’t found anything….. yet.

i also havent ever used this one

Name and Reason: Greyflower
Clan: Fogclan (a clan for unwanted cats)
Age at death: 87 moons
Appearance:
pFRvE736GUFS8x6P4bwWgl3Q6_1ZFtScHpnFnzkeQ8V8W6RgfJTXZnbKBhN2WgpN0fC3fTQN3XsjovuP2jvNY_wNpHdYDLP6JS1cvVemFuRmkl_ftQjymA8XZKBXtH4SVyeGA-zC
(not my art!!!)
Personality: sweet and loving, although she cannot hear or speak. She rarely gets mad, although when she does, she is hell. She’s kind to all creatures, (even the dogs) and will always help in any way she can.
Family: she vaguely remembers her mom as a golden colored cat, and her dad as a darker grey cat, but she sadly does not know their names.
Background: at birth, she was found to be deaf, but made remarkable progress, according to her grama. Her parents passed away in an attack on boulderclan, and she was left on her own with her grama, Wishgrass. Then, at 10 moons, just after finishing her apprenticeship, she was banished from her clan for causing a serious oil spill in the river, and harming many cats. Not wanted by any other cat, she left the clans in search of wisdom, and a home. Then she was latter found by Fogclan (at 12 moons), unconscious. When she awoke, she was found to have minor amnesia, and although she could remember most things about herself, she couldn't remember her parents names, or what offense she had done to become banished by the clan.
Other: she uses a language of tail movements to communicate with the clan, which by now, almost everyone knows.

or this one. but i wanna use them all.

anyways, i hope you liked. i'll be adding, don't worry, but in the meantime, give me a cookie, and comment down below, your thoughts! And if you have a picture for me to use (not, based off a pre-existing cat!) then lemme know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a cookie! I was glad to see a Riverclam individual on this list, and adored the Raccoon art. There are quite impressive artists out there.

(Riverclam: )

Last edited:
Please take Lostclan off the form for Greyflower. You did not ask me if you could use it.

You JUST edited it I'm looking at the previous verison of the post on another tab! Please remove Lostclan from the form,

Take off the unwanted cats part too; that was the blurb i gave you for lostclan

No. I have a clan similar to that, which i made a long time ago (like 3 years) and I'm keeping it. Now leave me alone. I'm tired of your rudeness. I tried to make things right, but just want it all your way. Don't you?

I dont want you using MY information on your characters. I made lostclan back in 2012 and was hoping to revive it. You using Lostclans name and Mantra is not fair considering I DID pm you about Lostclan and things didnt work out.

If you DID, then why didn't I receive it? I left my messages on. I'm sorry if there was a miscommunication, but i did not get any message.

Remember? The pms that got removed. Where we couldnt agree on rules about no kittypets or your 15lb cat tipping over a oil barrel

Yes. And latter, I commented on one of your posts, trying to say that I was sorry, and shouldn't have argued. Didn't you get that?

Yes but now your using MY information about lostclan for your characters. Which I wasn't asked and didnt appreciate seeing.

I'm stepping back and letting the mods handle this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back