• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lilith's Partner Search

dreamthieves

Hey y'all. Níghtvision here, hoping to attract a few people with what I hope is an interesting, well, interest check.
But first, of course, a bit about myself.
  • I'm 18 years old
  • I'm semi-lit, I suppose. You can expect 1-3 paragraphs from me based on the situation
  • I really enjoy ooc chat. Take from this what you will, but sometimes I enjoy it more than the roleplay itself.
  • I live in the EST time zone
  • Being non-binary and wlw, I have a bit of a preference for my roleplays to be fxf if romance is involved. Otherwise, just about anything goes.
Now, with all that out of the way, onto what Im looking for in a roleplay! In terms of fandoms, I strongly prefer OCxOC and/or AU. Also, I'm familiar with quite a few fandoms, so if you're looking for something in particular, just ask! There's always a chance I simply forgot to list it.

Fandoms:
  1. FMA/B
  2. Code Geass
  3. The Magicians
  4. Altered Carbon
  5. She-Ra
  6. Voltron
  7. Castlevania
  8. Star Wars
  9. Harry Potter
  10. Steven Universe
  11. Dragon Ball/Z/Super
  12. SoulsBorne
  13. Pokemon
  14. Unordinary
  15. DICE
  16. LUFF
General Pairings:
  • troublemaker x rule-follower
  • straight-A student x failing student
  • poor x spoiled rotten
  • popular / unpopular
  • idol x childhood friend
  • nonhuman x human
  • wizard/witch x non-magical person
  • royal x commoner
  • rogue/mad scientist x experiment
  • Thief x Guard/Store owner
  • Demon x Contractor
  • Old/Powerless god x human
  • Trapped time Traveler x the one responsible
As with fandom pairings, there are likely others I'm willing to discuss, but simply forgot to list. This was just what I've come up with on the spot! Feel free to comment or PM if you want to discuss anything!

Yeah, I've been loving it lately. Just finished the Fallen Order game and I've been watching Clone Wars (definitely not super far into it yet, though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back