• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

liliwrites

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
hey, thanks for reading!

my name is lili and i'm 22. i used to rp on this site when i was a kid, when it was first made, but i stopped a few years back and grew out of the habit of creative writing which is sad because it's one of the things i love doing the most!

i'm looking for some friendly partners that won't mind if i make mistakes and can teach me a thing or two about rp.
there are so many interest checks from people that have been writing for years and years so i thought i would create my own little 'beginners corner' lol.
if you're a beginner like me then don't be scared to pm me, we can learn together!

about me
i'm super friendly and love chatting with and getting to know my partners
i can reply often during the week but i'm not (usually) available on the weekends
i like to copycat my partners' reply length and style for good flow
my comfort zone is 1-2 paragraphs but i don't mind doing just a few sentences if you prefer that

as for genres...
i love urban fantasy, adventure, slice of life, dystopia, and fandoms
i mostly enjoy writing about friends that are on some kind of adventure together
we can write as canon characters or ocs, i don't mind
i'm not a fan of horror, violence, gore or romance, but i don't mind some romance developing out of a good friendship
i'd love to experience more sci-fi, drama, and maybe post-apoc?
i'm super open to anything at the minute though so if you've had a random plot that's been lying around for ages
that nobody wants to do with you and you think i'd enjoy it then hit me up and i'll see what i can do!

what i'm looking for in a partner
just somebody that is nice and understanding of the fact that i'm still learning the basics
somebody who likes chatting a lot through pm or oc because i'd like to ask questions or ask for help if i'm stuck
you can be a beginner, like me, or more of a pro - it doesn't matter!
somebody who is quite imaginative and doesn't mind pushing the plot forward if i'm not doing a good enough job lol

my wishlist
harry potter
i've always craved a cute, long-term, roleplay with our characters getting their acceptance letters, travelling to hogwarts, getting sorted, and exploring the castle and the secrets of the wizarding world through their time at hogwarts. starting in first-year and literally going all the way through to the sixth/seventh-year. we could even carry on all the way through to past graduation and living in the wizarding world. out of all the fandoms, i know the most about harry potter and the wizarding world so it would be an awesome adventure! it would be cool for a couple of muggle-born friends to find out that they're both witches or a couple of pureblood besties trying to not embarass their family names, lol. there's so much potential for drama, comedy, adventure, anything you can dream of really!

vampire royalty
ever since i read 'dinner with a vampire' i can't get over the desire to rp as a human that has been abducted by vampire royalty... a human that doesn't really like the idea of vampires existing at all. all they want to do is go back to their normal life but that is (obviously) never going to happen. it would be super fun to go into this rp pretty blind, with just a starting point and vague plot, and learn about each others' worlds throughout the rp. there's lots of potential for drama, angst, and some darker elements, too.

boarding school/college
this can be a school for regular humans, superheros/villains, witches, vampires, elves, whatever! it would be super cool to start out as kids and grow up together through our time at said school. again, so much potential for lots of different plots, drama, adventure, comedy, whatever your heart desires!

twilight
i don't know that much about the films/books, i only ever watched the films as a kid, but i've been reading through the wiki recently and the twilight universe seems cool. i like the ideas of the shapeshifters and their pack and imprinting and the special powers that each of the vampires have. i'm willing to do anything related to twilight to be honest so hit me up with your plots if you have any!

so that's all from me for now. if you think that we could be a good match then shoot me a pm!
like i said i'm open to pretty much anything, not just the things in my wishlist, so don't be scared about approaching me ^__^

have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back