[Discontinued.]

Elle Santiago

Royal Watermelon
This post is deleted, so I'm able to use its content for academic purposes. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
When I picture the Shade, I see something I like, and everything about it just makes it seems like an interesting story to explore in this quest.

I was actually about to change my mind for a second but it turns out I really do want to see Lilim, the Shade, graduate from college and fulfill his dreams (or, at least, some of them).

This post is deleted, so I'm able to use its content for academic purposes. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
I didn't realize there's no Threadmarker here. So I'll just reserve this as a TOC and have it linked in the first post. Or maybe just have an index lmao.

I also started this when it was around 1 am last night so I forgot to mention that Lilim and Sikat are both female, and this is set in a fictional city of Masda.

Thread markers should be up soon.

Let's find some friends, those are always good for character and maybe plot development.

Last edited:
Hmm, everyone's got their own thing going on right now, but I think I'd like to see what Alex is up to over at the Gazebo. We'll let Rey enjoy his nap and I'm sure Michael will be out of traffic in no time.

Hmm, everyone's got their own thing going on right now, but I think I'd like to see what Alex is up to over at the Gazebo. We'll let Rey enjoy his nap and I'm sure Michael will be out of traffic in no time.
Sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back