• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lil Search Thread

AgentFire

After much deliberation, I've decided to give things another shot. The crave for roleplay is strong, but the responses usually end up weak. That is to say, most times when I post a thread, few or no people actually respond with interest. Nevertheless, I'm hoping this time may be different. With that being said, I think I'll do myself a favor and avoid writing a super long, well thought out thread, and leave the talking for somebody who is ready to listen. I'll just post a few basics

-Am 24, would prefer 18+ partner
-Can be fairly active, depends on the partner and the RP
-Flexible and Understanding
-Can handle grammar errors here and there, as long as the writing is coherent
-Write to Match

Other than that, I'm mostly looking to roleplay with my mini species again, preferably a mini x human pairing. Open to discussing and planning, just looking for that partner to do it with me.

Thanks!! -Agent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back