• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings lil partner searchin’ ☼ always open!

marina

a lovely little mess ⁘ ➵ ღ
hello!
i’m marina, and here’s my little search thread! i’m looking for two to three/four partners to plot with, and hopefully get some good roleplays running! below is some information on me, some helpful info on what i’d like from my partners, and then my interests! thanks for reading. ☼

me and my preferences i’m a minor. i will not share my age nor will i ask for yours— if this makes you uncomfortable then please feel free to ignore this post.
☼ as for writing, i write in third person past tense, (and i’d prefer the same, but i’ll consider!) and write anywhere from one to five paragraphs. more if i’m invested! i tend to mirror post length.
i’m always able to reply at least once a day. and with sports and school winding down i can send multiple replies a day! i’m fine with waiting a few days for a reply, but i tend to get disinterested quickly.
i am capable of playing both male and female roles, with heterosexual pairings (most of the time). i wish the same for my partner, and doubling is fine!
☼ i live for communication! please feel free to interact if something is wrong, or you have ideas, etc!

plots, pairings, and more! i’ve got plenty of these! i’m interested in working within fandoms, and creating plots from pairings and prompts! feel free to suggest your own as well! :]
☼ fandoms: harry potter, shadowhunters/TMI, divergent, warriors by erin hunter, and a bunch more, feel free to ask/suggest!
slice of life pairings: rockstar x fan, best friend x ex, friend x friend, single parent x teacher, star x star (celeb), highschool student x dropout, criminal x criminal, criminal x cop/lawyer, lawyer x client, doctor x doctor, doctor x patient, model x manager, singer x singer
fantasy pairings: angel x demon, demon x human, angel x human, werewolf x human, human x vampire, ghost x human
☼ plots/prompts: 001 Character A and Character B meet at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Character A has struggled with alcohol in the past, however Character B is actually not an alcoholic at all and is attending the meetings in order to research the subject for a book. As they grow more attached, both at the meetings and outside of them, Character A finds out that Character B has been lying and relapses due to the pain of betrayal. Character B, guilt-ridden, attempts to fix what they’ve done.

002 In werewolf society packs dominate the land from right beneath the noses of humans, fighting over and guarding territorial lines. Character A and Character B are wolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle a dispute. Despite how their families are appeased by this arrangement, Character A and Character B continue their rivalry, treating each other as enemies all the way to the bedroom.
003 i’m also interested in original plots based on recent movies i’ve absolutely adored (after, a star is born, etc) and i’m down to discuss original plot lines as well!

more than likely i will remove replies to this post that are not my

own for the sake of neatness! please privately message me (if you are new to the site and cannot, then leave a reply below. i’ll delete it after sending you the pm.) thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back