• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Likely a repeated or super obvious time question

DamnTheStyx

Local Ferrywoman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, short thing, but what Timezone is this based off? This is to make sure that my bumping isn’t out of time.

The site covers a lot of time zones so if you mean the rule about bumping roleplay search threads, we generally check for 24 hour time period between the bumps, not relating it to any specific time zone.

I understand this, but it’s hard to judge what my bump time is unless i set an explicit reminder. I was just asking where the server time is. My assumption that the website clock is going off of Washington time. Am I correct?

I understand this, but it’s hard to judge what my bump time is unless i set an explicit reminder. I was just asking where the server time is. My assumption that the website clock is going off of Washington time. Am I correct?
The site clock is based on your area. We only mark numb spam if we see that someone has posted more than once a day. We do consider if someone bumps a thread before going to bed and bumps the thread again if they wake up in the morning (that’s ok).

That makes sense. I’m unsure, however, if were both referring to the same feature. I’m talking about the little clock read-out that appears over your message when you leave it for a day or so. If we are, then I’m just being daft and my Timezone is set wrong or something. Thank you for taking the time to assist me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back