• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings like honey [m/, f/, m/f search]

walkman

this is a wendy's drive thru ma'am
hello and welcome, everybody! my name is juno, i'm a seventeen year old female high school student, looking for some roleplays to fill my summer between working and babysitting. so, here i am!

currently, i'm interested in marvel and a couple youtuber rpfs, and a couple oc x oc stories! they'll all be listed down below, i'm tryna keep this pretty short and sweet. but, i'm looking for a partner who is able to crank out 2+ paragraphs a response, and is pretty consistent with replies. i also ask for decent grammar and spelling, i understand mistakes and everything, but try to not make it a habit! i also ask you chat with me ooc, i love chit chatting with my partners! i send playlists, pictures, moodboards, etc, when i'm really into an rp. i love just having convos, as it makes me enjoy the roleplay more. also, doubling isn't a requirement, but i am up for it for oc x canon pairings. otherwise, if it's oc x oc, i'd prefer not to double.

pairings are listed below! italics are the roles i prefer, but it really doesn't matter to me.

please shoot me a pm if you're interested in beginning a roleplay!

MARVEL.
oc x natasha romanoff
oc x tony stark
oc x steve rogers
oc x pietro maximoff
oc x oc

YOUTUBERS.
cody ko x noel miller
cody ko x oc
that's... pretty much it.

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS/IDEAS.
angel x demon