• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❙❘❙❚❙❘❙ [ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 ___ 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 ] ─𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀

:::myth

𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 ・゚゚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

flow of mildness

she/her ╲ 18+ ╲ multi-para ╲ fxf & fxm ╲ third person pov ╲ all genders ╲ original

hey stranger ─ if you would like to know about my writing preferences and my expectations for a partner, visit this thread. here, i'm going to focus on plots i'd like to explore. if anything sparks your interest pm me with a little about you. [ happy to double for any of the below. ]

P L O T S

01. Rich people politics, family secrets. [ inspo: penthouse & sky castle)

One.
Muse a and muse b both belong to wealthy families who have arranged a marriage between them. Muse a just like their parents, selfish, greedy, and more than willing to step on others to get their way. Muse b detests that about them and cannot think of anything worse than being forced to be with someone who fits so well into the society they were born into. After an accident ( or ‘accident’ if you prefer), muse a loses their memory and becomes unrecognisable. While their family see this as a disaster, muse b finds that they significantly prefer this version of them.

Two.
A body is found inside a gated community and outside of the fear that the murder was committed by someone they know, the residents begin to worry about how this will influence their reputation. Hints in the surrounding area seem to point to four powerful families, who with decades of tension are quick to blame each other. The oldest children from each of these families come together to try to figure out what happened, discovering disturbing family secrets in the process.

Three.
After a large promotion, a couple moved into a wealthy neighbourhood where they find the neighbours are not entirely welcoming. They find themselves at the wrong place, at the wrong time and end up finding out something deeply concerning about the family next door.

Four.
A sudden situation leaves Muse a desperate for money. When they accidentally discover that their college classmate is directly involved in the world of serious crime, they blackmail them, insisting that they are allowed to join so they can urgently fill their wallet.

01. Other

One.
Muse a, who has gained the ability to see demons after an accident teams up with muse b, who has made a career out of killing them. [inspired solely by tiktok edits of ‘island’]

Two.
A group of friends rent out a beach house for the summer holidays and find themselves wrapped up in strange occurrences. [crime or supernatural]

Three.
Two childhood friends, coming from rivalling crime families find themselves on the opposite sides of a conflict when muse a’s family murders muse b’s parents. Muse b takes the place of their father as the head of the organisation and plans revenge, creating deep tension and uncertainty between them and muse a.

also open to discussing any original plots that fit into the below
W O R D B A N K

childhood friends to lovers – family secrets – hidden bruises – small towns – academic rivals – forced proximity – secret feelings – disappearances – zombie apocalypse – crime/ organised crime – dark academia – yearning – detectives – fake dating – found family – idols – urban myths – isekai – city settings (Seoul; Tokyo; NYC) – mysterious organisations – horror – dark themes – opposites attract – soulmates – magical realism – university – morally-grey characters

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
gentle reminder to include a little about your writing preferences in your pm.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back