• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 'Lights Among Shadows' Temporary OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi all! Though the ooc will be on Discord, I will send that link out once I've accepted roles! So, for now, we can congregate here and I'll post any updates : ). Let me know if there are any questions or ideas!

Just thinking on how to do my character. I have half a mind for her to have been part of accidented pre getting her powers and at least temporarily being mute. She would have a troubled homelife with a single parent too means she got in to trouble alot and her connection to the others being she is taken in by one of the groups family sort of "adopting" her by having a place for her in the evenings. That too much? Would anyone be potentially interested to be the "adopting" friend?

Just thinking on how to do my character. I have half a mind for her to have been part of accidented pre getting her powers and at least temporarily being mute. She would have a troubled homelife with a single parent too means she got in to trouble alot and her connection to the others being she is taken in by one of the groups family sort of "adopting" her by having a place for her in the evenings. That too much? Would anyone be potentially interested to be the "adopting" friend?
The only issue with the adopting thing is that someone’s already going to have to adopt the shadow wielder, so idk if that would be too repetitive. Also, if she’s mute would she not be mute anymore at the time of the roleplay?

The only issue with the adopting thing is that someone’s already going to have to adopt the shadow wielder, so idk if that would be too repetitive. Also, if she’s mute would she not be mute anymore at the time of the roleplay?
If it is repetitive am happy to leave it out. She will be mute at least initially in the story, i do aim to make very expressive and loud regardless;) Unless it affects the welding.

howdy! might go for the air wielder instead of sun- found a perfect fc i think could be a good addition : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back