• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It is never too late to apply. I will try to get an OOC thread up by tonight. I have been very busy running a booth at a convention today

Interested, though distracted at the moment so I can't focus on making character sheets. Will apply my characters when I get a chance

Still taking players. Just submit a character sheet yo thr CS page please. :-)

Updated players and their characters on the front page. I'll try to get the first post up by today. But if not, definitely tomorrow. I have to coordinate all these amazing stories together for these wonderful characters.

Trektek Trektek I have a second OC, Swee, that goes along with Mercy that I plan to write soon. Would it be too late if I submit her character sheet in a few days?

I'll change that right now.

And you can submit the character.

And we are live

Sure. We can fit 1 more player. Just submit a character sheet onto the CS page and I'll look it over. :-)

Sure. We can fit 1 more player. Just submit a character sheet onto the CS page and I'll look it over. :-)
any specific roles you want filled atm? I've just recently looked so my brain hasn't thought of anything yet teehee

Nothing that truly needs to be filled, but if you wish to make some sort of fighter/tank type character. Right now the group has a half dragon/mage, a army mage, an army recruit, two thieves , two magical pirates, a mermaid nurse, and a harpy

Is there a church of some kind in this universe that has a high standing? If so, would it be possible for me to make either a high priest of sort who is able to give buffs (or something to others) through prayer along with gaining strength in doings so (different verses, obviously)

Gods that have a strong presence in the city are:

Goddess of Light: Y'srenna
God of Victory: Rhictor
Goddess of the Ocean: Hurrena
God of Good Harvest: Gilwren
God of Magic: F'Dovan

Oh yes. Thousands of years ago there was The Great Demon War where the Demons tried to Conquer/Destroy the world led by an evil God. But they were defeated and sealed away in another realm.

I would say the Series and Merefolk would have a tense relationship although it wouldn't be hostile , just tense to where merefolk would avoid them and serines would be mildly hostile if they see one of them alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back