• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oh, so I just recently came up with an idea and I was wondering if it was possible to play as someone who believes in the dark god
if so, I have a background for my current character and make another one with that but I should be able to post as the main one soon-ish

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe I’m excited to see them interact period! Many differences between them but also a few similarities surprisingly. It’ll be interesting to see how she’ll feel about a mage who can also fight a bit

Loving the posts so far guys. I can't wait until you guys all start interacting together soon

So hey guys, is there a general posting order/etiquette for group RPs? I'm fairly new to this. Had assumed it was everyone posts once, then GM posts, but Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe implied we can post more than once in between Trektek Trektek 's posts? Exciting!

So hey guys, is there a general posting order/etiquette for group RPs? I'm fairly new to this. Had assumed it was everyone posts once, then GM posts, but Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe implied we can post more than once in between TrekTrek's posts? Exciting!
Yeah, I was just sticking to once a round myself, but I'm not sure if that's what the GM intended or we've been able to post freely all this time XD

So hey guys, is there a general posting order/etiquette for group RPs? I'm fairly new to this. Had assumed it was everyone posts once, then GM posts, but Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe implied we can post more than once in between TrekTrek's posts? Exciting!
depends on each rp, some smaller ones do a 1 each before GM but once it reaches a certain size it doesn't really matter to a certain point

Gen Gen Yeah, I assumed we needed to wait for the GM but different rps have different rules. Trektek Trektek hasn't said if there was a post order to my knowledge though, so I'm not sure if we have one or not. I would think he would mention it if we did have one though

So hey guys, is there a general posting order/etiquette for group RPs? I'm fairly new to this. Had assumed it was everyone posts once, then GM posts, but Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe implied we can post more than once in between @TrekTrek's posts? Exciting!
Yeah, I was just sticking to once a round myself, but I'm not sure if that's what the GM intended or we've been able to post freely all this time XD
depends on each rp, some smaller ones do a 1 each before GM but once it reaches a certain size it doesn't really matter to a certain point

Generally this is the case, but ultimately it is determined by the GM yes. Most rps have dedicated interaction time though

You guys are currently free to interact with each other until the next story post which should be on monday. :-)

Trektek Trektek I meant for this to be answered in your next post, but I'm just gonna ask now - Are the guards okay with Catherine only going by her title, or does she have to give her name?

Edit: Posting right now anyway, will edit if the answer is no XD

Last edited:
Tbh I find it interesting of how black water crew has a Lawfully Good, True Nuetral and Chaotic Evil. It's like a Angel, Reaper and. Demon working together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back