• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Who knows? Maybe Sildar and Merva may as well

I think Swee would probably like Sildar a lot too, at least once she gets over her stranger shyness. She’s in general really curious about the world, magic included. Though it might not be mutual. I get the feeling that Sildar already has too many NPC fan girls. :closed eyes open smile:

I think Swee would probably like Sildar a lot too, at least once she gets over her stranger shyness. She’s in general really curious about the world, magic included. Though it might not be mutual. I get the feeling that Sildar already has too many NPC fan girls. :closed eyes open smile:
oh the troubles of being an attractive half dragon. (that made me burst out laughing)
In all honestly though, who knows?

EDIT: His mom DID have to beat them away.

Yeah I won't do that too often though since I wouldn't want to use reaction that she likely would of not used.

Mhm, makes sense. Do what you're comfortable with, though I think you had a good idea of Swee in your post (her character is the "goodhearted, innocent, and naive young girl" trope).

Wait would race rivalarys be a thing?
Like Pixies not liking fairy's.

There certainly can be. For the most part the Keleran Imperium is tolerant of all races but if you have a rivalry between races that you want, just let me know.:-)

Well for the most part, dragons tend to keep to themselves so there tends to only be an opinion on the ones that attack villages or the like. Mostly they are left alone to their own devices.

Wait does the church consider some races evil? Or are they just as accepting as the kingdom, cause I'm pretty sure serines would be on the church's watch list if so since they have a habit of drowning people.

I think Chromatic Dragons would most certainly be on the watch list, but im not so sure on Metallic dragons at least as it relates to Sildar.

Generally all the religions would be pretty inclusive. It's really done on a case by case basis with "evil" races. After all, just because a race is normally evil doesn't mean that some members can't find solace in a "good" religion and find the light so to speak.

I doubt they would chase someone into another kingdom.
How would they know that they are going to fight red goblins anyway

i think it has to do with the fact that they are chasing her due to her being a former prisoner.
Maybe, but that doesn't explain why the Imperium would let them in in the first place, considering what the Empire's been up to lately, and they know that they're one of their targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back