• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Light in the Darkness OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Awesome! I’m really excited to start this rp! There’s a lot of interesting characters and I can’t wait to see the interactions, especially since a majority of the characters thus far are male, which will definitely be weird for my character and will likely lead to some intriguing scenarios, on top of everything else going on

I was going to suggest an easy way to introduce any characters if people were open to it. They could be a student in one of Sildar's classes or be at the Gilgamesh Tower.

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Hmm, the only thing with that is that I don’t think my character would have a reason to be there. She hates magic and would definitely not take lessons, and I’m not sure what other purpose she’d have there

My character would be too poor to be taking lessons and wouldn't have much interest anyway.

Quick question, what timezones are you guys in? I'm in the UK, I've had experiences before were nobody has responded all day, then when I go to sleep and wake up people have done like 12 pages and it just takes me out of the RP. Just wanted to know if people's different schedules will be taken into account when it comes to the RPs pacing. It sucks when people get left behind because it can really kill the RP for everyone.

My character would be too poor to be taking lessons and wouldn't have much interest anyway.

Quick question, what timezones are you guys in? I'm in the UK, I've had experiences before were nobody has responded all day, then when I go to sleep and wake up people have done like 12 pages and it just takes me out of the RP. Just wanted to know if people's different schedules will be taken into account when it comes to the RPs pacing. It sucks when people get left behind because it can really kill the RP for everyone.
i hear you there, that sucks, i live in EST time for the U.S.

My time zone is PT but I don’t sleep so it doesn’t matter lmao. I rarely reply in the morning but at night I’m fairly active for the most part

For reference, at the time of posting, it is 11:06 AM for me

Well, that’s not too bad then! Yeah, idk about the others but that time difference isn’t too bad for me, I don’t think

Everyone has come up with fantastic characters. I hope that I can keep the story up to a level that you all enjoy. :-)

Everyone has come up with fantastic characters. I hope that I can keep the story up to a level that you all enjoy. :-)
I'm sure you'll do fine ^.^ I myself am more concerned about if I'll be able to fit Catherine in anywhere reasonable, considering her background XD

Trektek Trektek I’m pretty excited to see how the world and characters will unfold, can’t wait!

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Yeah I totally feel your pain when it comes to character creation. I think the hardest thing to do was come up with a good warrior type character, just because I like balance and didn’t want there to be too many rogue or mage types. Played with a lot of different ideas before landing on my harpy. I’m also slightly concerned how to incorporate my character but I’m sure we’ll both figure it out as we go ^~^

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Yeah I totally feel your pain when it comes to character creation. I think the hardest thing to do was come up with a good warrior type character, just because I like balance and didn’t want there to be too many rogue or mage types. Played with a lot of different ideas before landing on my harpy. I’m also slightly concerned how to incorporate my character but I’m sure we’ll both figure it out as we go ^~^
Oh, it's not creating characters I have trouble with. I knew from the start I wanted Olivia, and decided on Catherine while I was in the middle of her sheet. It's more that I just always take my time writing everything down in the first place that I need to, because I'm just that meticulous XD That does mean it takes forever and is quite draining, though

Yeah I'm fine with that although I guess that would mean they would have a little history between them and how merva got in.
(Think its better to move to the OOC thread for this.)

Peckinou Peckinou Of course, yeah! I'd like to say I'm pretty flexible about how Merva can fit in here. We can come up with something that suits your OC, or maybe you had something in mind? As long as like, they're not serious lovers or best friends, since Mercy is a pretty secluded person.

First time I've RP'ed as an aquatic character, looking forward to it. Also looking forward to seeing how Monica and Merva interact with each other. A mermaid and a siren sounds like a pretty sick combo in combat

(Think its better to move to the OOC thread for this.)

Peckinou Peckinou Of course, yeah! I'd like to say I'm pretty flexible about how Merva can fit in here. We can come up with something that suits your OC, or maybe you had something in mind? As long as like, they're not serious lovers or best friends, since Mercy is a pretty secluded person.
I was thinking of something that goes more of something like how they found Merva hurt and unconscious so they took them on their ship and helped her. Merva would of considered themselves indebted to them. But if that doesn't seem like something that would work we could figure out something else, cause i was kinda shakey with it as well considered your character doesn't seem like the saving or helping people type.

First time I've RP'ed as an aquatic character, looking forward to it. Also looking forward to seeing how Monica and Merva interact with each other. A mermaid and a siren sounds like a pretty sick combo in combat
Yeah its kinda of the same for me, and im also pretty interested in seeing how that would go too, being nearly the same but also very different.

I was thinking of something that goes more of something like how they found Merva hurt and unconscious so they took them on their ship and helped her. Merva would of considered themselves indebted to them. But if that doesn't seem like something that would work we could figure out something else, cause i was kinda shakey with it as well considered your character doesn't seem like the saving or helping people type.

Mercy isn’t so much on saving people, that’s true. But a little convincing from Swee (she’s a goodhearted soul), and he’ll be willing to save Merva, so that’s definitely doable. I read in your OC profile that Merva’s aspiration is power, which is the same as Mercy’s. Plus, she can control water too, so she might be able to help Mercy together with piloting the ship (Blackwater) via magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back